Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: "Fast Trainers"

"Fast Trainers"

I see people on the boards using the term "fast trainers" with some frequency. What is that?

How can you tell that a player is a "fast trainer"?
    Thomas Elsner likes this.

Pro
    Young players between 18 and 21 years old. They will have a higher market value than the exact same player who is a slower trainer. When you train them at high intensity, look for skill gains of around 60 (stretching) /100 (cardio) /140 (practice match).

So in the transfer window it's reflected in their value relative to peers. Thanks!

Pro
    yes, that's a pretty good indicator. Also, the two players that you get through the academy.. The one that costs you 15-24 tokens will be a very fast trainer, the one that is free will be a very slow trainer.
    jklm_37 and Francesco Maiello like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Young players between 18 and 21 years old. They will have a higher market value than the exact same player who is a slower trainer. When you train them at high intensity, look for skill gains of around 60 (stretching) /100 (cardio) /140 (practice match).
    Agreed...that coupled with power training (done correctly) will give you even more gain...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Young players between 18 and 21 years old. They will have a higher market value than the exact same player who is a slower trainer.
    Madridista

u agreed me
    Madridista

Talking about token youth players, how fast are they going to train? As the player's price ranged up to 24 tokens, and is the cost of the player determines their training ability?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    well, it compares to other players of its value. I had a 21 year old player that gains up to 50 on stretching and 180 on real match but costs 1.63M (note that this is already a big amout for me level 3) . But i bought a 18yo player with 3.2M and i thot wow that must be a super fast trainer but it turns out that he learnt things only a bit faster (185~190). So imo when high valued players should be fast trainers, it does not mean that the training ability is proportional to their value and their quality only.

hmm and im not a token buyer. i buy these trainers using half of my money and hope i can flip them for a profit so i could buy better players next season.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

Dreamer
    Usually these guys are 2 times the price of a normal player. So if 18 yo are normally 4.5-5mil then look for 9-10mil 18yo players.

When is the best time to buy these?
    FIRST day of the season since the market is flooded with Nordeus generated youth 5* players

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast