Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: "Fast Trainers"

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It becomes harder to tell the higher the level, I've not used that kind of math to determine training speed, I usually just look for highest MV.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he rule of value/wage was my rule and is not a rule LOL

just is a form to compare who's better training looking that Value is increased when we train a player, and too always comparing players with same level of stars, in this case, can be useful. "cam be", for me sometimes the intuition is more useful.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    However, ST are by nature usually fast trainers.... they cant be compared to Midfielders...
    position has nothing to do with fast trainers.

the rule of value/wage was my rule and is not a rule LOL
    yes, it's an indicator to recognize, it's not the reason why they are fast trainers.

Not true... I have a flop player in my team with higher value/wage number than fast trainer who got promoted with him from YA...

Flop Varela... 2.91M / 92K = 31.63
    Fast trainer Semedo... 7.6M / 270K = 28.14
    that's true, because you must compare players with same quality lv f.e. 1st class nordgens have low V/W, specially after lv4, but they are (99%) the faster trainers. 1st class nodgen has 7.6M/270K, 2nd class has 5.1M/240K 3rd class 3.9/250K.
    Academy players (yours or from other team) are lottery. Usually 21T are fast trainers.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1st class nordgens
    What is that?
    Anyway to put it as simple as I can with my tired head, after watching this and the other HUGE topic, full of numbers and players we can say that.

1. 18 yo train faster than 20 yo?
    2. Salary / wage gives us an estimation if a player will be a fast trainer?
    3. Academy players are usually fast players (the one you have to get with tokens)

I can see these 3 rulings to be somewhat if not true, then at least they indicate a slight beam of truth in what I am saying.

WRITE YOUR QUESTIONS AFTER MY POST AND I WILL TRY AND GET PEOPLE TO ANSWER THEM AND ILL PUT THEM ON A POST ALL TOGETHER, ALSO I HAVE STARTED MAKING A GUIDE AND I WANT TO COVER THAT AT SOME POINT. WHOEVER WANTS TO HELP SEND ME INBOX OR FACEBOOK
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    The one that costs you 15-24 tokens will be a very fast trainer, the one that is free will be a very slow trainer.
    you are wrong , the player i got for free is very fast trainer but the player i buy with tokens is very slow

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    Usually these guys are 2 times the price of a normal player. So if 18 yo are normally 4.5-5mil then look for 9-10mil 18yo players.

When is the best time to buy these?
    FIRST day of the season since the market is flooded with Nordeus generated youth 5* players
    Im agree with you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123