Thread: price of your tickets?

price of your tickets?

Hi guys i just wanna know what's the price of your ticket?.

i'm now lvl. 6 - Pro..

i have a lvl. 4 stadium, and a 7$ price of ticket... i still got a full crowd, do i have a cheap price?.

does the level of the stadium matters?

I'm level 3 with a 10K capacity stadium...i get 6K crowds, charge £3 for the league and get the 5% extra possession...

Perhaps im under charging but id sooner do that than loose crowd and therefore possession at home matches...

I charge F 2, L 3, C 4, CL 5 & get full home gates...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Well I am on season/level 2, I charge 3 for league and CL, I have over 2500 fans but a stadium that fits 1000, so today I started building the 3000 stadium, should I charge 4 one built in 16 days ??
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I'm level 1, so just starting out. I manage to get full 200/200 stadium at $6 but at $7 it drops so keeping it at $6 for the time being. Capacity is currently being upgraded by 400 so I'll get 600 max capacity. Won't be able to fill that for a while but we'll see

Ultimately, it's a question on whether you want more money or more possession. At $6 I get 5% possession and $1.2k per home game (ignoring merchandise). At $7 dollars I got 3% possession but $1.25k. This isn't much more money overall because the stadium is small so for the time being I'm prioritising possession bonus until I can generate more income, then I'll see what happens.

You can be level 2 with a 20K stadium but you will be limited by both your fan base & the cap on crowds in the game...best to build up your support base slower to allow for it to grow whilst still maintaining your +5% possession at home...

Charge what the fans will pay so that you get a full house each time...
    JKLM FC...

Pro
    Both jklm_37 and vinsux should charge more and be able to fill up the stadium. I would increase by 1 until i see the stadium is not full. I think you have 2-3 until you see that.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Both jklm_37 and vinsux should charge more and be able to fill up the stadium.
    My stadium is always full...the capacity for fans in your stadium is different to your stadium capacity...what i mean by that is that your gate is capped by your level so you can't fill your stadium completely no matter the price...

As ive said id sooner have the extra possession than charge more and risk my extra 5%...
    JKLM FC...