Thread: Player's form very low

Player's form very low

Refer to the attachment the player's form very low but the player play very well in last season. What would you think? will you sell this player or any other way to bring up the form?Player's form very low-topeleven1.jpg

That looks fairly normal to me but im no expert...

Form can drop for various reasons...loosing a match, the players age, being benched, being played out of position, being substituted to name a few...

Making sure that your squad are all on superb moral before a game will help them not only win but increase their form as well...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Even the match is win, position is right and first 11 for few match but the form is still same 4, 5 or 6. To9 try for the morale for all superb.

And one more thing, if i always change the formation for right position for the player is it will affect the form or morale for the player?

Quote Originally Posted by junwong View Post
    And one more thing, if i always change the formation for right position for the player is it will affect the form or morale for the player?
    It shouldn't i dont think so long as they play in the correct places...i change formation occasionally and have noticed no major difference myself...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...