Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cody Allan Taylor

Thread: Auction won, but not on team

Dreamer

Auction won, but not on team

Hey guys,

I bought a much need DL for my Guide FC team. I was the only one to bid on the player, so I won him flat out. However, after several minutes, the player has yet to come off auction. I have tried everything I could think of outside of restarting my computer, including changing browsers (was using Chrome, but then switched to FireFox which hasn't been used for anything in ages, so it's not a user-end data issue). I've seen this message at least a dozen times now:

Auction won, but not on team-auctionwon.jpg

Any pro tips?
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I hope you weren't hoping to play him really soon? There can be a delay, if he was scheduled in a match on his team maybe, or if the clock on your or the seller's machine doesn't match the server, up to a few hours.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Hhhm. Weird. The seller's machine can affect that?

I am hoping to play him in the next match, but it's not for a few more hours.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Dreamer
    Crisis averted!

Auction won, but not on team-transfercomplete.jpg

This player fits this team dang near perfectly! Replaced the highlighted MC who has the worst form I have ever seen in this game. Has free kick specialty. Allows me to use a more sensible formation (4-4D-2 instead of the awful 3-4-1-2).
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Logout wait 10 minutes then login facebook and open top eleven
    and i have same problem like u i just do that and all is good now

Dreamer
    So I found out what the issue is I think...

I had the opposite happen to me, I was logged in when I sold a player, and he didn't move right away when he sold (in the fourth round! booyah!). After refreshing my frame I got the full-screen notification that he had sold along with the "email".

So I'm guessing that if the selling manager is logged in there's some kind of lock on his players so that the programmers didn't need to write an event handler to force an internal refresh of your team.