Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is there any chance to win?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    looks good
    the only thing I 'm making different is to play (simple) defending (I avoid hard), and use the +defense bonus button.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It worked well. I won 3:1, but his goal was from a freekick in the 90'. -.-

I stayed with hard defending (it was just a feeling).

I think, today was one of the best moments of my (short) career: I won the Cup after an incredible game. I was down 0:2 after 33', changed formation and tactics around 55'. Just won 3:2. I love my team - it was (with only one new DC) excatly the same as last season.
    I fear the day, the players will go. ^^

I know, Abhinav isn't there anymore, but I really wanna thank him a lot. I just stayed in the Cup, because of him. I'm so thankful

Today I lost first leg of the cup (away): Oppo was slightly stronger (0.2)

He played 4-4-2, I played 4-5-1V.

Tactic: normal-mixed-short (started with mixed, but got no possession)-on
    low-normal-mixed-off

I think, it was quite a troll-result, because my best player this week (rating 9,7 over all competitions) sufferd injury at 7'. The goal I conceeded was a freekick.

If he will stay with 4-4-2, do you think, I should stay with formation/tactic or is there a better idea for the 2nd leg at home?

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Today I lost first leg of the cup (away): Oppo was slightly stronger (0.2)

He played 4-4-2, I played 4-5-1V.

Tactic: normal-mixed-short (started with mixed, but got no possession)-on
    low-normal-mixed-off

I think, it was quite a troll-result, because my best player this week (rating 9,7 over all competitions) sufferd injury at 7'. The goal I conceeded was a freekick.

If he will stay with 4-4-2, do you think, I should stay with formation/tactic or is there a better idea for the 2nd leg at home?
    Change tactics during the match after half time if you think you aren't winning.
    For example, start with defensive counter long passes. If things weren't as planned, just change it to normal tactics.
    Start the match with no arrows. If you find that a player's rating is down after 30 minutes put an arrow. If still down after 60 minutes change the arrow.

I always change tactic/arrows and sometimes formation during a game, if it doesn't work.

The game was close, at half time my team had 5 shots on target, oppo only 3 (possession was ~45%-55% for me). After 1:0, it was 6 SoT for me, 4 SoT. So I changed to an offensive playstyle - at the end: 10 SoT for me, 5 for him.

So... I really don't know, if it was only a troll result and I should stay with 4-5-1V and tactics, or change it. 0:1 is not that much, but if he scores only one time, I need 3 goals...

Especially, because I think, he will play defensive and counter...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4-4-2 as 4-5-1V are balanced formations.
    it's hard to counter them.
    Depending from the good/bad day or a great performance of one player (or maybe a successful F-K, C-K).
    If you fill you can play with this, try a 4-4-2ND or 4-3(MC) -3 middle.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My team is able to play most formations... if I don't suffer an injury early again... ;p

I also thought about 3n-1-3w-2n (AMC)-1
    Last edited by nash123; 05-12-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Now... I'm sure, first leg was just trolling

2nd he changed formation to 4-3w-1-2. I tried ND - won 2:0. MoM with clean 10 was my best player his season (which suffered an injury in 1st leg). If I take a look on statistics, he hadn't any chance (65%-35%; 2-4 saves, 6-2 SoT, and so on).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123