Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Damn servers!

Damn servers!

I saw this suggestion made before , but no action was taken , and its a very good suggestion!

What I mean is : Server system is crap! , i dont say that there should be one server or something , what I suggest is that at the end of each season the servers do a refresh , and put people that are friends on facebook on the same server!

I dont think its that complicated , just a minor check of fb friend chains , and a little player swaping between servers.

I make this suggestions because I have some friends which I would love to defeat in a championship or even champions league , and its annoying cause i dont know how the hell did I get to a server full of turks (no offense or rasism) and I AM ROMANIAN , DAMN IT!
    I have around 40 friends playing top eleven , and I have only ONE in my league , and a few others on the same server.

And dont think I'm going to quit on this suggestion until I get a solid answer with tough solid arguments supporting why it should be not implemented.

If its not rule-breaking , I'm going to bump this thread daily , or as often as I can , until someone tells me what I want to know.

Thank you!
    sena11 and Cat Harrison like this.

Moderator or developer please advise.
    a lot of people are keen to play with friends and not to unknown people or even bot
    doesnt that make the game more lively n fun!

It's not you, there are a lot of Turkish players that play top eleven.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I fully agree and support this.

Okay , now I see that its not only me who wants this thing done , I expect some feedback from staff members.....
    I would really like this thing done , it would improve the game very much.

Oh , one more thing , I dont want to see only the good things in this idea so Im going to post all things I can find good and bad....to make a balance , the good things I already posted , but I found something a little disturbing......someone stated that if more friends would be in the same league arrangements could be done , I mean giving matches , negotiation prices a little low , or something like that.

I agree only with the negotiation thing , but matches?!?! , everybody wants to win the league , so only if you are extremely good and win the league by 20 points distance or something , that would be a safe position to give matches away , but still , those would be defeats , and I dont really think anybody would like to lose just to lose , when they could have won.....I wait your opinion on this , and sorry for giving you a lot to read
    Last edited by Bugeac Cosmin Alexandru; 07-30-2013 at 08:03 AM.
    • FC Lujerului Season 4 Level 3 Team.

• Season 1: 9th place , took team in last 6 matches.
    • Season 2: First Place , No cup achievement.
    • Season 3: First Place , Cup , Champions League First 16
    • Season 4: We'll see

\Read this and help me make a change!

sizin dediklerinize katılmıyorum.ONLİNE FUTBOL MENAJERİ mi sandınız siz bu oyunu.Sunucu değiştirmek demek galatasarayın ingiltere liglerinde oynamasıdır.Ayrıca sunucu sistemi kalkamaz..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Fetai View Post
    sizin dediklerinize katılmıyorum.ONLİNE FUTBOL MENAJERİ mi sandınız siz bu oyunu.Sunucu değiştirmek demek galatasarayın ingiltere liglerinde oynamasıdır.Ayrıca sunucu sistemi kalkamaz..

I dont know what you are saying , please respond in english.......

Well i am Turkish but i was in a server including full of Thailand people.You can understand it from my squad,7 of 16 players are from Thailand.Its about chance,my friend was with his friend in a same server for 2 seasons but soon it has been changed as well.But its not that bad to see/fight with other mates.

Edit:I am not racist ofc

Rookie
    I am Irish, and I got a league full of my FB friends and one Australian, so I'd say that's a good league, but are you telling me that this usually doesn't happen? Well I'm lucky then.
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

Yep , being in the same league with your friends is a luxury if I can say so , no it happens now and then and there are some people that always played alongside their friends , but for me it did not happen and I dont think its very nice......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast