Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Damn servers!

Come on people I want an answer for this , I dont think I ask too much!
    • FC Lujerului Season 4 Level 3 Team.

• Season 1: 9th place , took team in last 6 matches.
    • Season 2: First Place , No cup achievement.
    • Season 3: First Place , Cup , Champions League First 16
    • Season 4: We'll see

\Read this and help me make a change!

Thank you very much for over 100 views over my thread , but I really need help with posts ,responses , anything to support me , because in the current situation , no one is ever going to take this thread as a really big suggestion , and I think it is worth it!

Thank you!
    • FC Lujerului Season 4 Level 3 Team.

• Season 1: 9th place , took team in last 6 matches.
    • Season 2: First Place , No cup achievement.
    • Season 3: First Place , Cup , Champions League First 16
    • Season 4: We'll see

\Read this and help me make a change!

Hi, im agree with u but how can i know what server am i on, where can i see the server i am ???

Quote Originally Posted by Bugeac Cosmin Alexandru View Post
    I saw this suggestion made before , but no action was taken , and its a very good suggestion!

What I mean is : Server system is crap! , i dont say that there should be one server or something , what I suggest is that at the end of each season the servers do a refresh , and put people that are friends on facebook on the same server!

I dont think its that complicated , just a minor check of fb friend chains , and a little player swaping between servers.

I make this suggestions because I have some friends which I would love to defeat in a championship or even champions league , and its annoying cause i dont know how the hell did I get to a server full of turks (no offense or rasism) and I AM ROMANIAN , DAMN IT!
    I have around 40 friends playing top eleven , and I have only ONE in my league , and a few others on the same server.

And dont think I'm going to quit on this suggestion until I get a solid answer with tough solid arguments supporting why it should be not implemented.

If its not rule-breaking , I'm going to bump this thread daily , or as often as I can , until someone tells me what I want to know.

Thank you!
    +1

As a programmer I can tell you for sure it's not a very hard task to accomplish. Just a matter om time, money and priorities

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12