5 18.52%
  • Else, I will post a comment

0 0%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By technotronic
  • 1 Post By Jose Rayel

Thread: Injury system

Exclamation Injury system

I know there is a topic like this in the general forum, but I want the developers to check it out.
    The injury system is not realistic at all, and this manager is suppose to be realistic.
    I understand if a player is injured now and then, but getting 5 players injured in 3 games is an outrage.
    All of my players get to the games with 95%-100% condition.
    There is no way in real life to get this amount of injuries. Please make the game go easy on us- Fix it.

Last edited by technotronic; 11-23-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    jalal likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Here I agree with you, sometimes is to much.
    Almost every season at the start in few games 5,6 injured players.

I think the amount of injuries that occur on TE need to be one half of the current amount, I agree there is a lot of injuries in this game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Injury system-injuries.jpg
    this is my situation, come on Top Eleven! this is a joke? can do it better please?
    This is not realistic and not fun! Thank you!
    jalal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Rayel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Injuries.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	75
    this is my situation, come on Top Eleven! this is a joke? can do it better please?
    OMG friend...I'm so sorry for you...

Funny but I feel that since i posted this post the game tries to injure me even more.
    Have 7 injured players though they get to each game at 100% and I have level 3 medic.
    You won't break me Nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Rayel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Injuries.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	75
    i'm so sorry for you dude. that's why injury system needs to fixing

Quote Originally Posted by technotronic View Post
    Funny but I feel that since i posted this post the game tries to injure me even more.
    Have 7 injured players though they get to each game at 100% and I have level 3 medic.
    You won't break me Nordeus
    Level three also, medic level five, training level 4, it's all a load of bolloxs.

i'm almost scary to play, because if the opponent is frustrated, he use the hard tackling and injury my players. 2/3 injuries are almost ever 30/45 token to spend to fix the player's health. Plese, leave only soft and normal tackling. Erase the hard option.
    Often, after that i've spent 15 booster to recover a player, the same player have a new injury in the successive match.
    Last edited by Nino Pulvirenti; 11-27-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Hey guys because of the Injury system i have problem this time because all the time i havent got problems with my team now this time i am 11 level and i miss so mutch from champions league and only league because its problem for me to buy players all day there is a 12031203492 who send money to get pro players its ok because i never scare of this but now ! they start to buy an normal players not scouts and i have 4 matches and 4 injures is this normal ? i have suggestions about alot of things but the theme is closed and locked ... where to post them ? just want to say make an honor receive to 2 on day because if u get 1 u can only make from poor honor to bad .. :| its not normal.. u cant do anything...