Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By lespa

Thread: the CUP drawing system

Addicted

the CUP drawing system

it should not be counting only the last day of the team quality. this is very unfair to those team that always on the top of the that LV~ like LV7 facing LV11....LV8 facing LV14, higher LV can always gain back their quality...while each LV has limitation of the player quality, like the LV11 has Q78 players....while in LV7...even using 1800+ token for a personal trainer, the max can go is Q74~ fair? (and i am only talking one player...1800+ tokens!!!)

this should be change to the team quality (14 or 11 top players) of the whole season...(like the average daily quality of the top 14 (or 11 players) in the team and then divided by 28), this will make a little bit fair instead of the "cheating" (last day selling and regain the quality in day 1 of the new season...)

if not, i am always have 7 stars players in my first team, and in CUP, i am always facing with very high LV team with my "same quality" (and then they gain their quality back!!)
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 01-12-2016 at 07:35 AM.
    ponzu likes this.

Second.

The managers have developed a well documented selloff guide for gaming the current draw. It is costly in terms of time and tokens and goes against the common sense real-life team building approach. Anyone who follows the strategy will contend for the next season's cup at their level. Anyone who does not out of stubbornness or ignorance, will not have a chance. It's a classic prisoner's dilemma where everyone would be better off if no one used the selloff strategy, but every individual manager is better off using it.

If I asked for one change in the game, it would be this. Thanks, Ahlony Wong!

The cup is an absolute joke. It punishes those with strong teams whilst those with weak ones get easier draws.

I think the cup needs to be re-designed and done so that you can't be put in to a cup competition with other teams that are more than 1 level above you. So if you are level 15 for example you are either in a level 14/15 cup if you have a weak/average side or a 15/16 cup if you have a average/strong side.

From around season 5 or 6 I've always struggled in the cup as I ALWAYS end up playing teams at least 2 if not 3, 4 and even some times 5 levels higher than me. It means I'm in a stupid position where I've won 25 Champions Leagues (or something daft like that), yet only 3 cups - and all those were at the first few levels. In theory the Champions League should be the hardest to win, but its actually the easiest of the 3.

A system that punishes actual players and people with strong teams is actually very counter productive. There is no incentive to have a strong team as you are punished for it.

Cup go against active players... Ive been maybe 2 years or... lets say all the 40 seasons in cups of +2, 3 4 or 5 levels +... as always the market advantadge differance is really annoying.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What exactly is the problem ?
    The cup or going for the treble ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What exactly is the problem ?
    The cup or going for the treble ?
    the problem is the last day "cheating" sell to lower the team quality for a easy draw...for those don't sell top players, draw with high LV....while those "cheating" sell....draw with the lower team...

and the main problem is that...the high LV can easily gain back their "Quality" very easily....while those in the lower LV have no chances....
    like i said... in LV 7.... even use about 1800 token for one player for personal train....the highest Q can get is 74....while the LV11 can easily get Q78 (and i believe that is not the highest Q he can get).... so.... that is a unfair draw by "cheating" not by "random" or "real quality"....

i know this is game...but in real world... can Man utd sells most of its top players and promo or buy some bad player for any easy cup draw???

so, it have to be changed to 1. totally random for +/- 1 or 2 LV....or 2. change to the whole season top 14 players quality...but never count the last day top 14 players...that is a "Cheat"

So far so good am going for Treble this season but my players get extremely Tired I don't think I will ever try for treble if I win once
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, I disagree with the word "cheat".
    It's a managerial game and you can use some different strategies/methods/tactics to win. Manipulation of the quality is one of them to win the cup.
    if you want, you can do it as everyone in the game.
    If the cup was among the same lv managers, only the same strong teams like CH.L. would go for that.

So far so good am going for Treble this season but my players get extremely Tired I don't think I will ever try for treble if I win once
    Exactly. This tactic just gives you a better chance for the treble but it's tough and needs concentration and luck.
    Not only my players but I 'm exhausted too, when I get the treble.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-18-2016 at 04:17 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    It's a managerial game and you can use some different strategies/methods/tactics to win. Manipulation of the quality is one of them to win the cup.
    If the cup was among the same lv managers, only the same strong teams like CH.L. would go for that.
    well, i only said 1. if the CUP still count the quality to draw, then it has to be define the "real quality" which should be the "whole season" top 14 players quality, but never the last day. this can still have different LV manager in the CUP...

2. or it change to "open random" draw, which is not counting the quality, only +/- 1 or 2 LV open random.

so, where did i say only the same LV manager go in the CUP??

and well, that is depend on how people 「want」 to define "cheat"... if someone gain your money by "strategies/methods/tactics" (spam), is that not a "cheat"? well, spammer will never say that is cheating at all, because that can be "strategies/methods/tactics" as well (they have planed,manage and even research it)....so for spammer, they don't think they are cheating, but for you, they are cheating, this is just depend on how you want to define "cheat"

and yet, this "cheat" is created by the unfair system, i am not blaming the people who follow that, i am saying the system is not fair(because only counting the last minute quality). but that doesn't mean that is not a "cheat" ....like a spammer gain your money by "legal strategies/methods/tactics", but you can't do anything, does it means the spammer is not cheating??

Exactly. This tactic just gives you a better chance for the treble but it's tough and needs concentration and luck.
    Not only my players but I 'm exhausted too, when I get the treble.
    manipulation of quality is cheating for me. In real football, if Real Madrid would register for the begining of season players from Castilla and one week after that they would say: Oh, we made a mistake we want to register Ramos, Benzema, Ronaldo and others for competitions that would be cheating, right?

In my squad there are four players with 1* quality and I admit that is cheating and not managerial tactic. I started doing that when I found about this on T11 forum from 40+ level managers, but still it is cheating.
    This season cheating didn't work for me as I was drawn in a strong league with a lot active managers. But, I don't complain, it will be more interesting to play the league. :-)
    Ahlony Wong likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522