Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

well, I have 2 new players, for 2tokens everyone, a DL/DC age 19 Alejandro Clara from Argentina and a DC/DMC age 18 Fabrizio Ricci from Italy ... I have an old defense so now I can start training the future :3

Too I will changa their names probably..... :3

Day to sell a player and start a new era.... I have to sell one of my players that went from our academy with age 18... a DL/DC called Cristian González that now have 32 age... is sad because I have the perception that the history of this player... can be different in our club.. he was always a sub'.. a sub' of level, like the other academy defender that too will be sold soon with age 30, Alberto Vigo.
    2 players that did all in every moment they play, I have nothing bad to say of these 2 guys, and today Cristian Gonzalez will have the oportunity to play at least this season and maybe 2 more, in another club, and show what he can do.

Since the season 10 and till this, the 25, he participated in our team and won 7 Champions Leagues of the 9 we have and 6 Leagues and played 198 matches.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t25-venta-gonzalez.jpg

FCBayern München Academy Forever.

FCBayern München, the only club that have players with Q. G.,
    Quality Guarantee.

Reply 322, can be the last. :3
    Well just to say I won in Champions League 2-0 against the 2nd of group... now have 10 points and he 5 LOL

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-permaban.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-24-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Well... for 10th consecutive Level we are in the QF of the Champions League... now the only problem maybe is the schedule... all n morning... League + CL... but we have team, so let's go

cool :3

had league match and CL match in the morning... and I draw in League, good result looking that I wanna help a friend team to be 4th... and won the CL match 0-1 with the other attending... scored Hasselbaink in the 18' .. 2nd leg will be in the weekend and I will change schedule... so I hope can have a good result and be in Semifinals of the Champions League...

as always the key is try to attend, train these days... take a look at the yellow cards to manage these and dont loose players in the final and ...some other things, like belive in what have our players, that have Q.G. ...
    Quality Guarantee.

If we reach the final a posible team to beat is Tuancuong FC.. Ive faced this team from Vietnam with the Netherlands emblem in league some seasons ago, and now he have a good team, so is an interesting edition.. if I win the 10th I will be very happy LOL

Well, at the end I was a week trying to sell the Defender Crsitian Gonzalez but I acnt sell this player... probably for the age... so I retired this player and added the academy 2* ST that have more value and I will try to sell this for cash, and then I was pending of the Nordgens time this morning, ...so I refreshed page and saw a 104Q DR-DC age 18 5* Nordgen that was the 1st in the list and with 18 seconds left after refresh... so for 1 token I won this player.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-dc-dr-t25-1token-nodgen.jpg

Do you wanna learn the secret of this game? u wanna learn to play? simply don't look at what you see.

:3

2-0 and to semifinals of the CL... with 6 yellow cards so I have to go 100% in the 1st match and control the 2nd match that will be at home.

Cocu 20' and Makaay (Hasselbaink) 49' scored for us, yellow in the 42' for Campbell.
    If I go to the final and is in the morning will be a little bit complicated because I will not attend...

Yeehaaa thats what I call a match!!! 1-0 loosing and with Hasselbaink that failed a penalty and Kluivert go under the field in the 88' to score the 1-1 in the 89'

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t3-cl-match-semifinals1.jpg

Well I will play CL final in the night so I need to know how my 11 subs play... thats why they faced who was 3rd now with the condition in red and they won 3-0...

Now I know that the Russian Nordgen DC/DR can be used for corners and is an excellent player... so I will use this in the place of Campbell.. have 105Q in the place of 100Q... so looking what he did.. can go right..
    Too I was thinking in a 2nd strategy using some subs... I saw that if I use Kluivert in the place of Makaay since the match starting the team play worst... but if I use Makaay and change this for Kluivert during 2nd half, both play excellent and contribute more.. ¿?¿? strange no¿?¿? ...so thats what we have... LOL

Too I will waste some greens to recovery the condition of Etter, MC that assisted today of foul...
    In the game against the 3rd these 3 players, Kluivert, Etter, an the Russian that now I dont remember the name were he key players so I will think in they foe our 11th Champions League final that can give to us our 10th Consecutive title against a team that draw 4 times consecutive, since the QF+SF... and well... all is consecutive...
    hope that my players will play well consecutively too LOL

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast