Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

”Victory is mine!” - Stewie Griffin (Club Maskot)

Balkan Boyz or "Balkanski Mačo" is a football club from The Balkans, located in Bosnia near the city of Bihać. Balkan Boyz was founded on 26/02/2013. The Club's stadium is called -BALKAN ARENA- and it can seat 73,000. The fans of Balkan Boyz are called "Teški Jebači". The team's traditional colour is royal blue/dark & dark/white. The Club emblem is the Golden Lily (Lilium bosniacum) combined with the team's traditional colours. Our philosophy is to unite the best lads from The Balkans under one flag and just play, have fun & enjoy the game....

Balkan Boyz Squad - Season 13/ Lvl 10

Overall facilities, management, trophies and prizes (preview)

ARCHIVE: Squad, Tactics, Formations, Club facilities ,Flags and trophies/awards in the League, CUP and Champions League tournaments (Lvl 3 - 5*)

Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-fac.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-flags01.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-flags02.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-trp.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-bs.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-ts.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-league-lvl-3.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-league-final.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-cup-final.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-cl-final.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-cl.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-squad.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-tac1.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-tac2.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-tact1.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-tact2.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-tact3.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-tact4.jpg
    Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-begovic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-dzeko.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-kovacic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-vidic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-srna.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-olic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-susic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-jovetic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-braco.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-handanovic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-jovetic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-vranjes.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-begovic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-cana.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-dzeko.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-lulic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-jovetic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-vranjes.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-modric.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-susic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-mandzukic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-vidic.jpgBalkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]-braco.jpg
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 12-18-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    On the rise!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    On the rise!
    Surprisingly yes! The League & CL Trophies are the main goals
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Surprisingly yes! The League & CL Trophies are the main goals
    Probably the way to go with current Cup-system and prizes, it's almost like they're punishing ambitious low-level managers since if you manage to get a good enough team together you'll be seeded into the deep end!

Good luck, hope you get a decent draw with the league, always more fun to play against active managers than playing abandoned teams.
    arsenalfc and Ljepoje like this.

Probably the way to go with current Cup-system and prizes, it's almost like they're punishing ambitious low-level managers since if you manage to get a good enough team together you'll be seeded into the deep end!

Good luck, hope you get a decent draw with the league, always more fun to play against active managers than playing abandoned teams.
    Yeah, I know. I dont like the CUP at all, not because of the "new system" but because of the prize money/award. I get like 743K if I manage to win, 571K for ending as second or 439K for ending as third! In my opinion, thats just a slap in the face! But I´m gonna do my best and give my opponents a lot of problems on the way

Thanks mate, wish you the same!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

NEWS: Our newly signed scouts made som improvements, from scouts to world class!

I. Olić

H. Salihamidžić

S.Sušić

S.Jovetić
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-10-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

NEWS: The new official Balkan Boyz kit, revealed

HOME: Yellow&Blue AWAY: "Faded" White&Blue
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-10-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Neat!

BTW I just realized that my Cup profits have gone up quite dramatically, to being almost double that of the Champions League profits when compared at this level.. CL Title 2,23 - Cup Title 4,83 -> Semi-finals are CL=1,32m and Cup=2,86m. Not much compared to the League but maybe worth my while if I can hang on, my small squad is a worry though.

Neat!

BTW I just realized that my Cup profits have gone up quite dramatically, to being almost double that of the Champions League profits when compared at this level.. CL Title 2,23 - Cup Title 4,83 -> Semi-finals are CL=1,32m and Cup=2,86m. Not much compared to the League but maybe worth my while if I can hang on, my small squad is a worry though.
    Thanks!

Hmmh, you have a better reward system then I do. I get like 1.49M if winning the CL and 743K for winning the CUP, quite small amounts if you ask me. This afternoon I will play the 1th leg in the preliminary round against a Q35 team, lets see how it goes

Btw, what lvl are you on? How is you´re opposition in the CL and CUP?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Yeah, I think I'm level ahead of you, and I'm not sure how the profits were divided last year but I don't remember being impressed.
    I'm at lvl5 now and most of the opposition are lvl6 and 7, I think there was one other lvl5 in the preliminaries but I haven't checked if they progressed as well. The *-average seems to be around 39*..

Good luck tonight! I got another lvl7 opponent tonight, in just about an hour, but they look beatable!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast