Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Rookie
    I'm just happy I'm not on your server! Both with regards to the insane bidding wars and the levels of your team!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    I'm just happy I'm not on your server! Both with regards to the insane bidding wars and the levels of your team!
    Haha! I think eventually, they will start call me "Psycho" at my server. I think the guy I was against up yesterday (Dennis from Germany/Croatia) was f*king pissed that he lost the 19yr old DL/DC.. We went 58 rounds and 45M .That was my highest bid and probably the "stupidest", but when you are on the half-way in the acution, there is no way back.

I will try to post my current squad by the end of the day. Have a CUP game later on this evening, playing against the Swedish team "Hypool FC"... Will be though, but we will as Markoolio puts it: "Vi skall vinna, vi skall ta dom, Vi ska göra loosers av dom"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 4 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz on the rise after destroying Hypool FC in the T11 CUP knockout stage!

League: FC Kula (Q39,1) Formation: 4-4-2 >> 1 - 3 << Balkan Boyz (Q46,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (16min.ass: M.Mandžukić), O.Vranješ (28min.ass: S.Sušić), S.Sušić (40min) and P.Dielna (81min.Penalty)
    SUBS: M.Mandžukić < > E.Džeko H.Salihamidžić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Mario Mandžukić (rate:8)

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 << Hypool FC (Q45,2) Formation: 4-1-2-3
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (5min), H.Salihamidžić (15min.Penalty), Olić (22min.ass: M.Mandžukić), A.Ljajić (29min), D.Srna (46min.ass: M.Mandžukić), S.Sušić (70min.ass: M.Mandžukić) and E.Džeko (86min.ass: N.Vidić)[/B]
    SUBS: S.Hajrović < > S.Lulić M.Mandžukić < > E.Džeko
    MOTM: Mario Mandžukić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz have one foot in the T11 CUP play-off rounds after destroying Hypool FC at Balkan Boyz stadium after their 7-0 win. Balkan Boyz seemed to show no mercy and had a comfortable 4-0 lead in the 1th half after 4 goals by Jovetić, Salihamidžić, Olić and Ljajić. The 2nd half was more or less similar to the 1th and Srna, Sušić and Džeko extended the lead with additional 3 goals. The guests from Sweden that managed to qualify to the quarterfinals last season didn't seem to have any options or way out but to submit.

Manager -Ljepoje- was thrilled and over joyed and seemed to short of words, "I am short of words, I didn't expect this kind of result at all. Sure, we knew that we could win the game, but not with 7 - 0. I think that our opposition from Sweden is shocked as well and it will require a miracle for them to over-turn this result in the 2nd leg. I don't want to prophesy anything, but I think we already managed to secure a ticket to the play-off rounds and hopefully the final-eight". Manager -Ljepoje- continued, "We all knew, that to get such a result, we had to work together and play as a team, and part from that, we knew we had a midfielder and a striker who could score at any given time. Overall, I think we showed that we can play against teams at the same level or better".

Balkan Boyz captain Nemanja Vidić was not surprised by his side's stunning 7-0 win over Hypool FC in the T11 CUP Cup knockout stage first leg,"We're very happy but I'm not surprised. I knew that we would win this game since the atmosphere in the team has been more then good. We knew that it could be a tight-one since both teams are possessing quality and top players, but individually we were better and have better players as well. We have the potential to beat any team. Then defensively we were close to perfection and that was the key, I think.".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat their rivals from Sarajevo, FC Kula in the 2nd round of the league by 1 - 3. A win that could came in handy later on in the tournament and when the league gets into it's final stage. Tomorrow the Balkan Boyz will face the Turkish team "TuC FC" in the league and later on the French team "Olympique Barca" in the Champions League. And according to the Balkan Boyz Intelligent agency, both teams seems to be abandoned. This will according to Manager -Ljepoje- be a good opportunity to give some of the youngsters some extra playing time.

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-09-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 5 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: A busy day at "work" for the Balkan Boyz

Balkan Boyz had a busy day today and it's players had their hands full dealing with the fact that their Manager -Ljepoje- decided to give his team some xtra "quality" - time. Despite the fact that the team had a upcoming League and CL game, manager -Ljepoje- scheduled an additional 3 friendlies. According to the local media, -Ljepoje- stated that "It was better for them to play friendlies, then PS3". He added and said, "Chillin don't get you paid or for being pretty, I pay them to play, and play they will!". This statement was taken as a whole based on the fact on the lately investments that the Club made and that they wanted to see good investment results.

In the first game, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "TuC FC" with 0 - 4 after goals by Stevan Jovetić (x2), Mario Mandžukić and Darijo Srna (x1 each). This win put Balkan Boyz at a 1th place after 3 rounds. In the second game, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the French team "Olympique Barca" with the same result, 0 - 4. Goals scored by Mario Mandžukić, Hasan Salihamidžić, Stevan Jovetić and Safet Sušić (x1 each). This win put Balkan Boyz as the Group leaders with 6points. An other good fact is that the newly signed ST, Edin Džeko is currently the best rated player in the squad with a rate of 9-9-9-7-9, followed by Stevan Jovetić 8-9-8-7-8 and Mario Mandžukić 8-9-7-9-8. Manager -Ljepoje- has also confirmed that Edin Džeko is the most wanted player this week on the Transfermarket and the Club is getting negotiating offers like never before. But -Ljepoje- made it clear that the Balkan Boyz star is not for sale, even at a price of 50M + 100Tokens!

The bad news is that the Club are suffering 3 injuries. The 2nd GK, Stipe Pletikosa and the youngster Lorik Cana (MC) will be out for the next 3 days for twisted ankle. The MC, Safet Sušić are out for 4 days for ligament injuries in the knee. Manager -Ljepoje- has announced that Cana and Sušić will be ready for tomorrow after some "special treatment", but that Pletikosa will be sent home, heading for Split, Croatia and spend the 2 days with his family and buddies. Pletikosa is expected to rejoin the team on Saturday.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 6 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz qualified to the CUP playoffs!

CUP: Hypool FC (Q45,2) Formation: 4-1-3-2 >> 0 - 0 (AGG: 0-7) << Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: NO GOALS]
    SUBS: S.Hajrović < > S.Lulić I.Olić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Ognjen Vranješ (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have qualified to the CUP playoffs after a 0-0 draw against Hypool FC from Sweden in the 2nd leg. The hometeam didn't seem to have any solutions or methods to meet the needs to revitalize the 7 goal lead that Balkan Boyz brought with them from the 1th leg. Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the fact that his team went through the next round, despite the goalless draw. "We knew that the result from the 1th leg would be more then enough to get through. The hometeam didn't seem to have any recipe to revitalize the 7 goal lead, or create any goal scoring opportunities. I think they knew that their chances of getting through was minimal".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" with 2 - 4 after goals by Stevan Jovetić, Darijo Srna, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić (1x goal each). The win put Balkan Boyz at a 1th place after 4 rounds on 12points. The bad news is that the Club are suffering 5 injuries. Stipe Pletikosa, Lorik Cana, Safet Sušić, Edin Džeko and Senad Lulić are all out for 3 resp. 4 days. Adem Ljajić and Alen Halilović managed to get 2 yellow cards against "Vanspor FC" and are therefore suspended. Manager -Ljepoje- has announced that the team will hire the best medical office staff and that his players will get the best medical care.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Congratulations on getting through I'm sure after the first leg, you're not bothered about the 0-0 draw. Fantastic round.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Congratulations on getting through I'm sure after the first leg, you're not bothered about the 0-0 draw. Fantastic round.
    Thanks! Nope! I was just "waiting him out" and watching what could be his next move, but he didn't seem to have any recipe... Anyway, I was more worried about the league match, since I only had 15 minutes to change&swap players.... But we did well. Playing NB99 from Denmark next!
    Naazli Masri likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face Danish team "NB 99" in the Playoffs

Sunday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Danish team "NB99" while their friends, -Dynamo SWAG- face "FK Kosice" from Czech Republic, for the second time in a row. Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

In additional he added "All we know is that they played the final-eight against Madrid FC last season and that Madrid FC made it through to the quarterfinals, also the fact that they reached the playoffs on aggregate after getting 2 draws tells us that they seem to be out of form, taken in account the fact that they are having difficulties in the league as well. Hopefully we could take an advantage off it. They also seem to play a 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2 formation and I think it will suit well against our 4-2-2-2. Also we have good experience with the narrow diamond and could use it as well. I think this will be a quite intresting game, but as I said - We're going all the way!"

The team captain Nemanja Vidić said that his team mates will do they best to win without any flaws, and therefore secure future advancement in the T11 CUP. The young striker, Stevan Jovetić added that his team believe they have enough in them to do what is expected of them to do when the two teams "clash" on tomorrow evening: score, score and score!

The 1th leg will be played tomorrow (Saturday) at 23.00CET and the 2nd leg on Thuesday at 17.37CET. Other intresting games are: Dynamo SWAG (Swiss) - FK Kosice (Ceska), RiX Utd (Denmark) - Orchard Utd (Filip/UK), NuN FC (Thai) - Alahli FC (Arab Emirates), FC Miwo (Germany) - RSCA Anderlecht (Belgium), Fenerbahce FC (Turkey) - FC Ovech (Bulgaria), FC Benfica (Portugal) - RBB FC (Spain) and FC Saleh (Saudi Arabia) - AC Milan (Vietnam).

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 7 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz crush Joe FC with dynamic ten-goal show!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 10 - 0 << Joe FC (Q37,8) Formation: 4-4-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (15,39 & 55min), S.Sušić (19,28 & 30min), M.Mandžukić (22min), I.Olić (53min.ass: N.Vidić), H.Salihamidžić (59min) and E.Džeko (73min.ass:H.Salihamidžić)
    SUBS: M.Mandžukić < > E.Džeko S.Hajrović < > S.Lulić
    MOTM: Stevan Jovetić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz humiliated Joe FC thanks to ten goals scored by Safet Sušić, Stevan Jovetić, Mario Mandžukić, Edin Džeko, Hasan Salihamidžić and Ivica Olić and showed why they are on the way to snatch their 2nd Champions League title! The victory itself strengthened Balkan Boyz hold on the 1th place in group F. As it currently stands, Balkan Boyz have 9points after 3 rounds and a goal difference with 18 goals scored and 0 concieved. Manager -Ljepoje- was quite amazed and satisfied with his team performance and said that "We played fantastically today and I must say we did a fantastic job. I have never experienced a night like this and I have been around for quite some time now".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Israeli team "FC Niro" with 0 - 3 after goals by Stevan Jovetić, Ivica Olić and Darijo Srna. A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM. The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 15 points and are 3points clear in front of Iztik Yan, Scally Utd, Colchoneros C, all at 12 points. Balkan Boyz will play Colchoneros CF tomorrow and a win could put the team furter up and shake off the competition a little bit.

Later on that day, Balkan Boyz will host the Danish team "NB 99" in the 1th leg of the T11 CUP playoffs at the Balkan Boyz Stadium. According to manager -Ljepoje-, Balkan Boyz will try to repeate their win against the Swedish Hypool FC and therefore make the return much easier. The kickoff is set at 23.00CET.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 8 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: 1th leg playoff game ends in a tie!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 0 - 0 << NB99 (Q45,6) Formation: 4-3-3
    SCORERS: NO SCORERS
    SUBS: NO SUBS
    MOTM: NONE

Balkan Boyz and NB99 played to a 0-0 draw in the 1th leg of the CUP playoffs in front of 19,000 fans at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" on Saturday night. Manager -Ljepoje- seemed disappointment with his team's behavior and performance, saying that the result doesn't favour his team before the return,"This draw causes us more problems than solutions, first the MC Safet Sušić is suspended and therefore not avaible for the return. Second, we are more or like forced to score and win the return, a 1-1 or 2-2 tie could be enough for furter advancement, but that would be risky and a card we don't want to play"..In addition he added "Since Stevan Jovetić, Safet Sušić and Adem Ljajić failed to perform, we need to do everything that is in our power to get Edin Džeko and Lorik Cana ready for the return. We could need that extra muscle since we are now a midfielder short and the fact that we would appreciate some extra gun powder in the offensive".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Swiss team "Colchoneros CF" with 0 - 7 after goals by Safet Sušić (x2), Mario Mandžukić (x1), Stevan Jovetić (x2) and Ivica Olić (x2). A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:9). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 18 points and are 3points clear in front of the Israeli team Iztik Yan. Balkan Boyz will play Scally Utd tomorrow away at 11.34CET:

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast