Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By littledude072

Thread: 4 games in 24 hours

Rookie

4 games in 24 hours

I though they won't let you arrange a friendly against a team that has played 3 times in 24 hours. But then the game engine makes you to play 4 times in 24?!!!
    WTF? I'm out of boosters cause there's no more videos. I'm not spending my tokens cause those cheaters didn't pay me 112 tokens for the completed "credit report" offer. I guess I should expect like 5 injuries in the remaining 2 games.
    4 games in 24 hours-schedule.png

easterners have it far worse. it wasnt as bad as previous seasons thanks to the 3 hour gap but still. was actually expecting a few more quadrupple games but thankfully (?) im out of the cup
    both of my teams are pure 35Ts, no buying and no ads. still dont get why people complain about no ads though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 games in 24 hours-ragsched.jpg  
    Joe Hillis and satansboss like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Same here on one of my 35T teams the joys of being successful

Rookie
    4 games on Friday and Sunday, no games on Saturday and Monday? That's kind of crazy schedule. Last season I went all the way to the Cup and CL finals, but never had 4 games in 24 hours.

yep, drove me insane enough to change match times in hopes of people ranting about what a **** ***** i am, sad thing is no one did XD. previous seasons i even had 3 consecutive games. the last game of the day kicked off late 23H, then mid 0H, followed by just before 1H. it followed mostly the same schedule as above: the occasional 4 games a day and an empty day in between

no idea whats wrong with my scheduling. im usually the last match to kick off (4H my time) and coupled with the first to kick off (22H my time). not sure if i have officially the worse scheduling, but thats not something to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Same here on one of my 35T teams the joys of being successful
    yeah!!! make a team thread, we 35Ts need to make a stand and show people how cool we are
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat