Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Impossibility of buying new players

My problem is that I can not sell.... but with the new servers reshuffle I think the % of tokens we will waste per plaaaaaayer will be increased...

I sent one offer through negotiations, player is worth 53M, but owner asks for 100M and 18T LOL (which would cost me 18x2+10=46T)
    For 100M I can buy 3-4X 5* player, not one
    Ex top eleven player

All they want is to make money. To make money they have to make you buy tokens. To make you buy tokens they do things like that. On the other hand, there are servers that the market was a desert, only 10 players in total to be sold with 2 to none of any value, so this is a solution to a problem and a way for Nord to make more $$$$
    t11_fan likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not necessary, as gameplayer and forum moderator is my duty to make reports and for sure I will inform them about this, anyway, thanks for sharing your issues with us.
    Any new info??

This seems like the most terrible Nordeus update ever.

I don't even know how you guys have enough cash to bid for new players. I can't sell players because their quality isn't close to next star (4 or 9). The only way to keep a positive balance is to buy money with tokens which means at this level where I am (LvL 31) this game is working for token buyers only. I'll quit for sure as soon as I'm out of tokens.
    sincity likes this.

If you want to buy players,buy older players at lower levels,and younger players at bigger levels...

VIP
    Y'all are lucky... at least you have players to buy... This is what I get two nights in row after server restart...

Impossibility of buying new players-8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Y'all are lucky... at least you have players to buy... This is what I get two nights in row after server restart...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	33489
    Its useless new server for you,i guess...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireSeeker View Post
    Its useless new server for you,i guess...
    No, it's not... and I can see bunch of young nordgen 3-star players from other profile, 2 levels higher...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast