Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I am so proud of my players! There ratings are impressive!
    Attachment 55289

Attachment 55290
    Off topic: Are you playing on mobile phone or over tablet (or new features...)? I don't know how see this tables.

Don't know where I should be posting this, it's a bit of a weird one...

Due to my laptop rejecting its HDD, I was reduced to doing all my Management on mobile devices for the past two days, but I was getting on OK, until this morning. Palace Casuals were playing and I got the notify that the match was under way, so I logged in. About 20 minutes had elapsed, and they were 0-2 down already, and the striker was injured. Go in to make a sub, but everything I tried was met with a 'you can only make changes while a match is in progress'. It's in progress, you dumb machine!! As I grappled with this, the score against was mounting, and in the end, with the score 0-6 in the 39th minute, I resorted to rebooting the 'phone. By the time I had got back on, the match had ended (?!?!).

So I left it (coward! just didn't want to see what the final score was!!) until I had finished getting the Windows Updates finished on the install of Win7U on the new 1TB HDD on the laptop. Imagine my surprise when the following was presented to me when I clicked on the latest result...

Season 71 - Week 4-s27-league-hl-round-22.jpg

The 'Spectators' tab notes I had been present at the match (even though I could do nothing about it), and the injured striker hasn't been automatically replaced (even though it happened before I arrived), and the minutes of the first two home team goals and the injury do not tally with those given when I was on the 'phone, and where are the other three goals scored between the 20th-ish minute and the 39th minute while I was able to see what happened?

Anyone try explaining that?
    Last edited by talisman; 10-13-2015 at 02:52 PM.
    Färnebofjärdens likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Off topic: Are you playing on mobile phone or over tablet (or new features...)? I don't know how see this tables.
    I only play on iPad.
    La Morralla FS likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

This is the prove that a free player can be a good sub, in case you need.

I got it in the beggining of the season, because i only renew the contracts on day on, so i Never have 14 players available.

Season 71 - Week 4-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Owing to Laptop failure, a bit of a delay in reporting...

Palace teams report, Sunday.

Palace Casuals were up first with an away trip to a mid-table team, and they came back with a point from a 0-0 draw.

Palace Terriers were at home against a low mid-table team and were very sporting and gave them a one goal start, before turning on the Championship-challenging form. Aaron Record scored the equaliser to make the score level at half-time, then in the second half Julien van der Plas (2) and Zdenek Krajca scored to open up a lead, before Krajca was carried off injured, and his substitute Miguel Perez netted a fifth goal late on, final score 5-1.

Desert Rats FC were in the graveyard shift with a late home game against a mid-table team. Striker Albert O'Toole and right-winger Francisco Pelissier scored one in each half to record a 2-0 win for the Rats.

--------

Palace teams report, Monday.

First game up today was Desert Rats FC's clash against the 3rd place team, but despite holding their own and the match level for the majority of the game, the home side scored two late goals to defeat the Rats 2-4. Midfielder Markus Hammes turned in his villain-of-the-day performance with a first minute booking which led to the home side's opening goal, but Petr Wojtczak equalised in the 10th minute. The hosts were ahead again mid-way through the half, but Vinnie Taylor added to his first goal assist with a goal of his own to make the scores level at half-time. The home side then scored their late brace before Hammes transgressed again and had to leave the pitch seven minutes early.

Palace Terriers had the midday match, and were away against a promotion-challenging team, and the game turned out to be an end-to-end thriller, with the final honours even with a 2-2 draw. Miguel Perez opened the scoring for the visitors mid-way through the first half, but the hosts took little time to equalise. After the break, the home side took the lead, but with 19 minutes to go Aaron Record finished off a multi-pass move with the equaliser for the Terriers.

Finishing off the day were Palace Casuals, who entertained the League leaders and got away to a terrible start, conceding two set-piece goals in the first 27 minutes. The Management then did a few tactical tweaks and Martin Kozak and Liam Cashman scored two in four minutes to level the score at half-time. In the second half it was the Kozak and Cashman show again, the midfielder scoring four minutes after the restart and the striker scoring four minutes from time to make the final score 4-2.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

4-4 at away. After 2-4 for my team, opp. scored 2 goals in 86' and 88' min. nordeus.

Drew league game 2-2
    talisman, munchen and Gert Funck like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Palace teams report, Tuesday...

Palace Casuals started off with a morning away game against the team just above them in the table. Two goals down by the half hour mark, but there would be no revival as in the previous match against the League leaders. Striker Philip Deery was injured, but mysteriously not replaced. Subsequently, the team went a further goal behind before Johan Shaqiri reduced the arrears just after half-time. Two further goals followed for the home side, and Casuals left it late to get a consolation goal through Mario Dinamarca, final score 2-5.

Season 71 - Week 4-s27-l26-league-round-22.jpg

Desert Rats FC kicked off the evening entertainment with an away match, Albert O'Toole netting his 20th of the season in the first half and Vinnie Taylor scoring in the second half to register a 2-0 win and keep the Rats in the Champions League zone.

Season 71 - Week 4-s03-l03-league-round-22.png

Palace Terriers were at home against the team in 12th place and romped home 5-0. Midfielder Bojan Milosavljevic put the Terriers two up by half-time with a couple of solo goals; striker Waldemar Sanchez, right-back Rui Pinhal and striker Tony Meikle scored the goals in the second half.

Season 71 - Week 4-s04-l04-league-round-22.jpg

Pass to final cup with La Morralla FS, but with a high price, my two MR/ML made lots of fouls and they cann't play in final, the oppo plays 3-4-1-2, maybe I'll try my old formation 4-1-2-1-2ND.

By the way, injurie Plague stars again in my two other teams, one match, one injurie grrrrrrrr

Drew league game 1-1
    Peter Renn likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12