Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Miku vs Michu: The Power Training Match-Up (5*18yo vs 6*22yo)

Cool Miku vs Michu: The Power Training Match-Up (5*18yo vs 6*22yo)

This is it folks, The thread you have been waiting for

The Power Training Match Up.

18 year old 5*99 1 Skill Point from 6* vs 22 year old 6*104 1 Skill Point from 7*

Bought from the Auction List vs Bought from the Scout List

Miku vs Michu

Miku 5*99 (1 from 6*)
    Advantage: Player is 4 years younger so you get 4 more seasons from the player than your scout.

Miku

VS

Michu 6*104 (1 from 7*)
    Advantage: Player is a better initial quality has 75 extra skill points to start with than your younger player.

Michu

Which Player will develop best in power training when fed with same amount of green boosters?

We all know the 18 year old will train faster than scout player bought from the scout list but the scout player starts in front of the 18 year old by a total of 75 skill points but with a large number of green boosters to use will the 18 year old catch and overtake the 22 year old in training with both players recieving the same number of green boosters effectively working out just which is the better choice. 5* 18 year old or the 6* 22 year old scouts.

Since getting a cost of an 5* 18 year old is less than obtaining an a 22* year old scout on average we will assume the purchase price of the 18 year old is 26T (25 KO Rounds to win in auction) so the 18 year old gets 25 green boosters extra at the start of the project before we start feeding the 22 year old scout player any green boosters. That equalises the cost in tokens between the 2 players.

Just for the record I did get these players upto the stage of both players needing 1 skill point each to the next star before we started because this puts both players at a maximum quality before gaining the next star.

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!!
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-10-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

it rly depends on how long the race will be. On a short green pack race scout will win and vice versa.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    it rly depends on how long the race will be. On a short green pack race scout will win and vice versa.
    I'm running this for a few days so I will try and find out if the young player does indeed catch the scout with trianing speed.

I will post what happens as this goes along, every so many green packs used. Just started Miku's 'free 25' green boosters to get both players upto a same 'relative' purchase price.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-10-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Great thread! Let's findout who's the winner.
    July Fourth likes this.

Update

I have trained Miku 25 green boosters worth of training now to give a fair reflection of 50T being invested into both players initially, we are taking 25 KO Rounds as a fair price for a 18 year old on that market with 1 skill point remaining as an example.

In those 25 Green boosters Miku gained 16 skill points... So at 50T invested each we have...

Michu 6*104 (1)
    Miku 6*101 (60)

Number in brackets are skill points needed to next star, Michu Leads by 59 skill points.

So scout is way better right? The only problem is that they are way too old. And if we don't keep on training them the next season they become just little better than what you can find in the transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    So scout is way better right? The only problem is that they are way too old. And if we don't keep on training them the next season they become just little better than what you can find in the transfer market.
    This is what we are trying to find out with a lot of power training between the 2 players, Miku will eventually catch Michu but its how many tokens/green boosters we need here and to see if its worth purchasing the younger player rather than the scout for long term power training.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what we are trying to find out with a lot of power training between the 2 players, Miku will eventually catch Michu but its how many tokens/green boosters we need here and to see if its worth purchasing the younger player rather than the scout for long term power training.
    Well in my opinion is that it will cost more than 50 tokens to catch up, but on the plus side you get to keep him 1 more year...But really frustrating when you have to keep on training and not to mention the negative posibilities of token wars with a very good chance your youngster don't have SA.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Well in my opinion is that it will cost more than 50 tokens to catch up, but on the plus side you get to keep him 1 more year...But really frustrating when you have to keep on training and not to mention the negative posibilities of token wars with a very good chance your youngster don't have SA.
    If your power training a lot, you get to keep the young player for 4 more seasons than the scout player meaning you save regular investments that could go on more scouts. Its like the durability of the young 18 year old is twice as long as the scout player as far as power training is concerned.

Power Training cut-off age is 25, that means after 25 the rate of growth begins to decline.

Michu 22 23 24 25 end of optimal power training = 4 seasons to power train effectively
    Miku 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 end of optimal power training = 8 seasons to power train effectively

With enough growth and tokens, we could see Miku be a 9* player on a few occasions before the age of 26.

It's worth me spending my tokens power training these 2 players because a few of my other squad players like Zidane and Papaleo are now out the power training age window.

Current Training Speeds: Hard Stretching/Hard Cardio/Hard Match Practice.

Michu (7* now) 13/26/30
    Miku (6*) 20/56/63

Miku is just over twice as fast as Michu at gaining skill points.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast