Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Miku vs Michu: The Power Training Match-Up (5*18yo vs 6*22yo)

Addicted
    wouldnt it have been better to not give the younger player 25 boosters for free?
    i mean, isnt the point of this experiment to compare the two given how good they are from the get-go?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    wouldnt it have been better to not give the younger player 25 boosters for free?
    i mean, isnt the point of this experiment to compare the two given how good they are from the get-go?
    I was taking into average costs of obtaining an 18 year old player from the auction market vs paying 50T for a scout and decided you would pay around 25T for such a player thats 1SP from 6* so thats why the 18 year old got some green boosters to make the value of 50T spent on the 18 year old before the scout was even bought for 50T.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It varies from server to server, and also depends on your level. Personally, I would have had to give more green packs to Miku, since I can get players like that for 1 or 2T.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It varies from server to server, and also depends on your level. Personally, I would have had to give more green packs to Miku, since I can get players like that for 1 or 2T.
    I actually bought Miku for 2T but I was using 25T as a general price of the player due all these bidding wars that can occur for players like that, I was lucky to get the player for 2T, most other players were going for 20T+ at the same time because others were fighting over other players and no-one went in a bidding war vs me over little Miku.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Current Training Speeds: Hard Stretching/Hard Cardio/Hard Match Practice.

Michu (7* now) 13/26/30
    Miku (6*) 20/56/63

Miku is just over twice as fast as Michu at gaining skill points.
    That's quite slow....both of them don't you think? I think getting to 8* is decent but 9* is very costly.

And you care to explain why cardio is more effective? To my experience I find that you can't drop the other training exercise to concentrate on the one that gives you the best return though. say if you only do cardio with michu....you won't getting the same return as you doing all 3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    That's quite slow....both of them don't you think? I think getting to 8* is decent but 9* is very costly.
    And you care to explain why cardio is more effective? To my experience I find that you can't drop the other training exercise to concentrate on the one that gives you the best return though. say if you only do cardio with michu....you won't getting the same return as you doing all 3 now.
    Of course it's slow, they're 6* and 7* now. Cardio is not more effective; you'll have to take a bigger sample, but apparently match practice is the best. For Miku, cardio was better this time around, while Michu didn't gain much from match practice this time around.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I actually bought Miku for 2T but I was using 25T as a general price of the player due all these bidding wars that can occur for players like that, I was lucky to get the player for 2T, most other players were going for 20T+ at the same time because others were fighting over other players and no-one went in a bidding war vs me over little Miku.
    Well, like I said, it depends on your level and server. You could be off by as far as 20T either way on the 5*'s cost, as already shown in Miku's own case.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Of course it's slow, they're 6* and 7* now. Cardio is not more effective; you'll have to take a bigger sample, but apparently match practice is the best. For Miku, cardio was better this time around, while Michu didn't gain much from match practice this time around.
    My 6* is doing 30/60/90. Last season when he was 7* he was doing 18/30/55. he's the fastest trainer I ever got but all the other players catch up to him too when I train them more consistent basis. of course overall he's still faster but I wouldn't want to power train with those numbers. 1 green boost is 15 while 4 stretching equals to 60 which is 4 green. what you gain from 4 green is 80%. more than 5 green for 1 skill point....you do the rest of the math. maybe it's better to use personal trainer once you reach 8*

My 6* is doing 30/60/90. Last season when he was 7* he was doing 18/30/55. he's the fastest trainer I ever got but all the other players catch up to him too when I train them more consistent basis. of course overall he's still faster but I wouldn't want to power train with those numbers. 1 green boost is 15 while 4 stretching equals to 60 which is 4 green. what you gain from 4 green is 80%. more than 5 green for 1 skill point....you do the rest of the math. maybe it's better to use personal trainer once you reach 8*
    Well, you've already said he's the fastest trainer you've ever got. It's unfair to assume that July's players are slow trainers from just one session, though their average won't be too far off. I don't take all these figures from my trainings so I'm not too sure, I just have a rough idea which of my players are the faster trainers.

Isn't 4 hard stretchings 4x of 2x 3%, so roughly 24%?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League