Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

Well now Congratulations to Top 11, for first time EVER my browser crashed so bad my computer needed a hard reboot. No close window, no Ctrl Alt Del, just pure locked out with foghorn sounding continuously. Managed to get rebooted and logged in for last few minutes of my match yesterday.
    Also locks me out when I advance to next training level every time. What a great improvement, your development team should be rewarded greatly, I suggest a Firing Squad for them.
    skylined39gamerz likes this.

i cant open the new TE. idk why. i already update my browser n isn't working.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

The new version worked for a couple of days on my PC but now it will only load the older version. Although I prefer the older version, I get the feeling that I am being put at a disadvantage due to match preparation. While briefly playing the new version, I was able to prepare my team to win matches. Now I cant seem to win a game, even against teams with lesser players. Is the match algorithm playing the game as though my opponent has prepared while I haven't and this is the effect? I cant be 100% sure, so I'll give it a few more days to see how it goes. If this is the case, though, that my opponents have the advantage of more advanced match preparation which affects the results of the game, then I don't see any point in continuing playing.

Would be nice to get a lil feedback from the developers here to assure me that this isn't the case or it will be corrected in some way to make it more balanced.

Chromium and Their excellent programming is just bearly keeping TopEleven2016 alive for me - thanks Chromium -

I am still fighting with this version.

Windows tablet 4gb and i7 and it will not load it probaly
    Mediacenter with 2gb ram and octacore it can't load probaly

Day two on strong PC 16 gb and now Chromium won't load, so had to change back to Opera and Chrome. Why did it work yesterday then ?? eiii

Resources is IMO the biggest problem: why does it use so much

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-2016-02-21-09_37_59-start.png

I am on the verge of quitting this game, that I have really loved. The key factor is if Nordeus dev team makes a decent
    memory use or not

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-download.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-21-2016 at 07:51 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Moi
    Hi Managers,

Since the release we've been working hard to improve the performance of the new browser version and solve specific issues related to the multiple possible configurations and specs our users have. And we will continue to do so.

In the meantime we have enabled internal redirections for users who had problems loading the new version, that's why some may have been seeing again the old version instead of the new one. If you saw the new version but now you see the old one and want to see the new one again, simply click on the message/link you will find at the top, which mentions the new version, and you will be redirected. You can also try this link (Note: won't work if you don't have a compatible browser / device).

We're also collecting your constructive feedback about missing features you want to see back, improvements and further suggestions to improve our browser version of the game.
    Gert Funck and Duncton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Managers,

Since the release we've been working hard to improve the performance of the new browser version and solve specific issues related to the multiple possible configurations and specs our users have. And we will continue to do so.

In the meantime we have enabled internal redirections for users who had problems loading the new version, that's why some may have been seeing again the old version instead of the new one. If you saw the new version but now you see the old one and want to see the new one again, simply click on the message/link you will find at the top, which mentions the new version, and you will be redirected. You can also try this link (Note: won't work if you don't have a compatible browser / device).

We're also collecting your constructive feedback about missing features you want to see back, improvements and further suggestions to improve our browser version of the game.
    Great to hear Moi

The left toolbar does not always load and the touch functions are not always responding on PC tablet
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-23-2016 at 07:37 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    I want to be able to see Total Goals and Win/Loss Ratio back

Addicted
    still...in chrome... if load in topeleven website... 50% of the time (mostly when sometime pop up...like a match for friend or a action of a player is being close) it will freeze up and can't do anything!! and also, it is still a RAM eater + my Firefox already the newest update.... it also load the new version before, but then it load back to the old one!!! and said i need the update of the firefox...but it is already the "newest" ....so you think i need to update to the "future" firefox???

Just to continue my earlier appraisal of your new browser version ...
    Congratulations on my first ever "High Memory" usage flag on Chrome with only 1 tab open ever!
    You're doing a blunderful job there!

For Sale:
    Laptop,
    Intel core i5 cpu,
    4gb ram,
    Windows 7,
    1tb hdd,
    Not fit for running even the simplest browser games available, apparently.

£40 a week for the rest of your life if you want to be a winner. ono
    Last edited by Graeme Mckenzie; 02-29-2016 at 07:29 PM. Reason: because I'm a dick

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Mckenzie View Post
    Just to continue my earlier appraisal of your new browser version ...
    Congratulations on my first ever "High Memory" usage flag on Chrome with only 1 tab open ever!
    You're doing a blunderful job there!

For Sale:
    Laptop,
    Intel core i5 cpu,
    4gb ram,
    Windows 7,
    1tb hdd,
    Not fit for running even the simplest browser games available, apparently.

£40 a week for the rest of your life if you want to be a winner. ono
    Sorry about that Graeme. We will try to reproduce this specific scenario on our side. Can you confirm the Chrome version you're using, and also the specific Windows 7 version?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast