Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

this is an persistent issue on chrome and chromium win 10 tablet, no menu bar

and you can't press the icon without the mouse

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-2016-03-01-21_14_10-handlingscenter.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-01-2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Arion likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Sorry about that Graeme. We will try to reproduce this specific scenario on our side. Can you confirm the Chrome version you're using, and also the specific Windows 7 version?
    Hi Moi,
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601),
    Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m

vad
    Apprentice
    4 times out of 5 I'm trying to launch new version in Windows (does not matter what browser), it fails at the state "Waiting for scout reports" - at that point there's "Sorry! there was an error connecting to the server".

So I occasionally do try it, mostly being curious about when Nordeus finally either radically fix it, or gives up - but otherwise I just run the old version. Of course, the old version also has an important advantage of me being able to actually see what's going on and to manage my team. On the new version it's kinda complicated.

I do run new version on iphone though, when driving. On iPhone is runs fine, no problem (technically - the issue of being unable to see what's going on is still in place, of course). However, iphone version has very important advantage: the video commercials for boosters etc are actually working, unlike the desktop version. By the way, one recent commercial on desktop version actually forwarded to malicious site.

I bet, if Nordeus keeps insisting on this desktop version, we will see Nordeus domain for sale in a year or so. Sometimes you actually have to admit the mistake and do some damage control - before it's too late.
    Last edited by vad; 03-03-2016 at 04:59 PM.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Игорь Кулешов View Post
    Зачем же вы все испортили? Была такая хорошая игра.... А получили чушь собачью. Жаль с вами расставаться, но в такой бред играть не хочу
    Translation from Russian:

So why did you break everything? It was such a sweet game... Now you've got a bull****. It's sad to part ways with you, but this absurd is not something I want to play.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #65
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    4 times out of 5 I'm trying to launch new version in Windows (does not matter what browser), it fails at the state "Waiting for scout reports" - at that point there's "Sorry! there was an error connecting to the server".

So I occasionally do try it, mostly being curious about when Nordeus finally either radically fix it, or gives up - but otherwise I just run the old version. Of course, the old version also has an important advantage of me being able to actually see what's going on and to manage my team. On the new version it's kinda complicated.

I do run new version on iphone though, when driving. On iPhone is runs fine, no problem (technically - the issue of being unable to see what's going on is still in place, of course). However, iphone version has very important advantage: the video commercials for boosters etc are actually working, unlike the desktop version. By the way, one recent commercial on desktop version actually forwarded to malicious site.

I bet, if Nordeus keeps insisting on this desktop version, we will see Nordeus domain for sale in a year or so. Sometimes you actually have to admit the mistake and do some damage control - before it's too late.
    Hi vad!

Rest assured we're working on improving the performance of the new browser version.

Regarding the malicious site you mentioned, can you please provide further data of the issue? Did it happen in a video offer or a free token offer? Do you remember the name of the offer and the provider who presented it to you?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it fails at the state "Waiting for scout reports" - at that point there's "Sorry! there was an error connecting to the server".
    hmm, sometimes when it stuck, it's in that point - scout reports
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Rest assured we're working on improving the performance of the new browser version.

Regarding the malicious site you mentioned, can you please provide further data of the issue? Did it happen in a video offer or a free token offer? Do you remember the name of the offer and the provider who presented it to you?
    It's not just the performance... it's the productivity of the UI .Nordeus made the assumption that what is good for the phone UI is good for PC UI, which is fundamentally wrong. It would be interesting to run an experiment by asking several people to do the same operation in the old and new UI, for example to find an injured player and replace him with most qualified another; to find the player with the worst morale; and so on. I'm sure the result would show very big difference in favor of the old UI. The users like to be efficient players.

re. bad site - it was video offer, all I remember it was a cartoonish pic of a sticky guy facing the user, had to click on him. In fact, the problems with those video offers are constant, and I have been reporting them to nordeus support for years, but the replies are always "scripted", the reps in fact don't even know the difference that you just asked (video vs free token), they know only trialplay so their reply is usually "go complain to trialplay". If you tell a better contact to report to, I will be happy to.
    Last edited by vad; 03-06-2016 at 02:25 PM.

vad
    Apprentice
    ...for instance, the video offer shown today, from National Consumer Center, "what is your favorite twix flavor? register with valid details to get 1 booster" - is 100% deception. Did not credit anything, and then showed bunch of textbook scams. It's not a virus, but by the level of deception it's very close - beginning already with the fact that there's no organization called "national consumer center". See http://scamanalyze.com/check/onlinep...enter.com.html
    Last edited by vad; 03-06-2016 at 04:08 PM.

I forgot to turn volume down before training today ,,, damn near took my head off! Why so loud?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #70
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    ...for instance, the video offer shown today, from National Consumer Center, "what is your favorite twix flavor? register with valid details to get 1 booster" - is 100% deception. Did not credit anything, and then showed bunch of textbook scams. It's not a virus, but by the level of deception it's very close - beginning already with the fact that there's no organization called "national consumer center". See Onlinepromotionscenter.com Reputation Review
    Hi Vad, which offer provider was showing you this offer?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast