Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

Guys I can't find the "set piece" tab in the new version. I mean where you set who takes the corner kicks, free kicks etc... My squad has 3 tabs but I can't find it.

Look in the bottom right corner of the formation picture - you'll see a green arrow - click that...

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-set-piece-screen.jpg

...of course it would help if the player list to the left contained the SAs applicable to each player, but then that's Nordeus being helpful...
    Last edited by talisman; 03-09-2016 at 08:15 AM.
    Michalis23, Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The data usage for T11 is now through the roof. I cant afford to play on my phone anymore its that bad. I have 2BG limit and half way through the monthly cycle T11 has used half a gig on its own.
    Gert Funck likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
    The data usage for T11 is now through the roof. I cant afford to play on my phone anymore its that bad. I have 2BG limit and half way through the monthly cycle T11 has used half a gig on its own.
    Hi John,

Data usage for TE2016 is even lower than it was for TE2015. Of course that does not include videos you may be watching. Video offers consume data as any Youtube video or media file would, so take it into account when using 3G/4G data limited plans.
    Arion likes this.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Vad, which offer provider was showing you this offer?
    Unlike iOS version, desktop one does not tell who was the provider. I now tried to check, but the game does not load in Chrome (error message when "looking for scout reports" when loading"), and immediately redirects to the old version in Chrome and in Firefox.

In fact at the time it worked, there was only one video, and then those two offers where you have to go and sign in and share your email address with 1,000 scammers, in exchange of one booster. Great deal.

I recall at the time T11 even showed such beautiful commercials as Van Damme Volvo. Quite a distance from that to this.

vad
    Apprentice
    ...found it. Unsurprisingly, it's of course SupersonicAds, who else.

chrome is still not loading toolbar on left, so only acces is via mouse. not very tablet friiendly

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-2016-03-12-17_59_02-ny-besked.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Cant get the new topeleven in all browsers, i use firefoxx latest update, but tells me use another browser also with cleaning cache, i did it every time, going in old version plus also crash 2, How???

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    ...found it. Unsurprisingly, it's of course SupersonicAds, who else.
    Thank you for confirming this, we will be immediately contacting them regarding this issue.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    chrome is still not loading toolbar on left, so only acces is via mouse. not very tablet friiendly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-03-12 17_59_02-Ny besked.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	63953
    Is your Tablet compatible with Top Eleven 2016? As Chrome for Tablets is slightly different than Chrome for computers, if you play in a Tablet I'd suggest you to download Top Eleven app from Google Play instead. Of course only if you can see the app in the store.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast