Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tips for buying a lone striker

Alright so i got 4 mill 19 year old just now, for only 2 tokens hehe. So now i just use green condition packs to extra train him, or i have to use power trainer for redicolous amount of tokens? Also which training schedule should i use for my dc?

Apprentice
    No personal trainer. You go to the trainibg

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Sorry..... You go to training and make a hard programm for your DC involving the most difficult and effective sessions. Be careful use mostly those sessions that improve his highlighted abilities, for example not offensive abilities.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by keriks View Post
    Alright so i got 4 mill 19 year old just now, for only 2 tokens hehe. So now i just use green condition packs to extra train him, or i have to use power trainer for redicolous amount of tokens? Also which training schedule should i use for my dc?
    You should farm rest packs (watch videos), you should be able to get up to 35 per day. Then you use all of them on your young fast trainers just training them again and again. I prefer to mix up the practices I use a bit.

Check out my guide on these topics at:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

Dreamer
    AA
    Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    Because of two things.
    First of all nobody has ever seen the dribbling indication during a match.
    Secondly, because wep mostly see that ability on Mcs or rarely on ams.

Although, we have seen strikers dribbling past a defender ending in a man-to-man with the goalkeeper.
    So, you can experiment with that and add dribbling ability to one young fast trainer that ALREADY scores goal that way and see if the indication lights up. If not then I suppose it is the gaining possession thing and not some crazy Hazard dribbling moves!!! ������

Thanks!

Is there a thread where it's discussed which SA indications people have seen in the game? I am considering to start one because this is puzzling.

It's nothing compared to others, but I've played a total of 4 seasons and more or less watched all games -- at least 120 games -- and I've seen the play-making sign once and the shadow striker sign once (I've basically had 1-3 players with each SA on the field all games). This really puzzles me, like I had two players with the Shadow-Striker ability that were doing great and I though great that SA works. Then after like 50 games I all of a sudden see the sign above one of them when he scores on a long shot (I actually got that one on recorded lol), was that the first time it was in effect?? Odd.

I've never seen the dribbler sign and I've never seen the one on one finisher sign. Have anyone seen the aerial defender sign on an attacking striker?
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-22-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I've never seen the dribbler sign and I've never seen the one on one finisher sign. Have anyone seen the aerial defender sign on an attacking striker?
    no, those two are invisible so far.
    Aerial defender it's only for defense (Corner kicks).
    It's useless for attack.
    Read this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-eleven-4.html
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123