Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 174 - Are you ready?

I've been placed with the same league as the team that won my league last year. I faced him in Cup and League, he beat me four times with an aggregate score of 30-3. How is this an acceptable draw, Top Eleven? He's 40%+ better than me on League Day 1.

Apprentice
    @khris posts all going to moderator still.....

First legit league challenge happens on MD2.

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/84654-new-assoc-ground-up.html#post690248).

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Season 174 - Are you ready?-win.jpg

Another good win today in CUP, we can say pretty much that we qualified for next round.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    @khris posts all going to moderator still.....
    Lets keep approving for a while, your account status seems ok so I guess its the spam filter that performs awkward for a some time when old users do a comeback...

1-1 in Leauge, not great ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KNVBergkamp View Post
    It's tragic, really. I snuck into 8th (and worked my tail off to get there) and wanted to so I could help out my Association. I dropped the 20% to 100.6% as my max value and I am by far and away the worst club in my league this year. Only two teams under 110% (108% is the closest to me) with five teams over 130%, nine over 120%, and all but two teams over 112%.

How do I compete with that? Season's lost before I start. What a waste of time.
    I'm 0-3 after 3 games and in last place, so far I have played against one team 155% one at 120% and one 122% the result three defeats 8-0, 3-0 and 3-1 I'm the worse team quality wise at 112% when I am maxed at this pace I will not even win one game. I guess that will ensure that I keep my quality at the end of the season and hopefully will do better next season if they place me in an easier league, That will suck because I will not be able to get the Association rewards. This is the Nordeus punishment for not spending a lot of money to build up the team. In addition, did you see what crappy games they offer to get free tokens and how much time one must waste to get the crumbs they offer? This is shameful, I have often thought to abandon this unfair game but now that I have invested so much time and some money into it I feel like I should go on. We will see what they have in store for us with the new 2024 Tope Eleven, I bet you it's almost all going to be graphic and not technical. They need to change completely the league and even other competitions basis. The leagues should be the same way real leagues work in real football. You win and stay in that league or promote to another one but no one should lose the 20% quality. The last four relegate to the lower level. No one should lose quality. Winners should have a substantial reward pool, those between 4th and tenth place stay in the same level and fight for the next season in the same level. This would perfectly equalize everyone both promoters and those who relegate and those who stay would automatically be paired up more fairly. They will never change it to this way because this would make it fair for all and that is not their goal. making money is their goal not fairness and not our entertainment.
    KNVBergkamp likes this.

Good 2-0 win in CL last night, currently second place in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I'm 0-3 after 3 games and in last place, so far I have played against one team 155% one at 120% and one 122% the result three defeats 8-0, 3-0 and 3-1 I'm the worse team quality wise at 112% when I am maxed at this pace I will not even win one game. I guess that will ensure that I keep my quality at the end of the season and hopefully will do better next season if they place me in an easier league, That will suck because I will not be able to get the Association rewards. This is the Nordeus punishment for not spending a lot of money to build up the team. In addition, did you see what crappy games they offer to get free tokens and how much time one must waste to get the crumbs they offer? This is shameful, I have often thought to abandon this unfair game but now that I have invested so much time and some money into it I feel like I should go on. We will see what they have in store for us with the new 2024 Tope Eleven, I bet you it's almost all going to be graphic and not technical. They need to change completely the league and even other competitions basis. The leagues should be the same way real leagues work in real football. You win and stay in that league or promote to another one but no one should lose the 20% quality. The last four relegate to the lower level. No one should lose quality. Winners should have a substantial reward pool, those between 4th and tenth place stay in the same level and fight for the next season in the same level. This would perfectly equalize everyone both promoters and those who relegate and those who stay would automatically be paired up more fairly. They will never change it to this way because this would make it fair for all and that is not their goal. making money is their goal not fairness and not our entertainment.
    It's pretty atrocious. I decided to sell nearly everyone, I kept only my three youngers players who were above 100% and cut my roster to the bare minimum. See where I get placed next year. I have one win now though, right after doing all of that and fielding the worst team I could have (though still in a proper formation and positions). The other player had way higher quality, but was playing a tanking formation with everyone out of position and to one side of the pitch. So I guess I didn't go winless?

Updated the app, and suddenly my players do not know how to score goals anymore.

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast