Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 174 - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Season 174 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 174

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?
    What are your achievements with your Club in FAs and FCs?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

Communities & Supporters Clubs!

Clubs supporters & Communities - share tournaments!

And feel free to share your team settings, formation tips and more, here:
    Share your team Formation and Settings!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 09-10-2023 at 11:22 AM.
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Same as every other season, what I know is Nordeus will ruin all of my plans by placing me in a league where I can't compete!
    khris likes this.

Season 174 - Are you ready?-pic1.jpg

Lost first game with 2-0, second game 2-0 for us and the player who scored both goals gets injured and we end up at penalties where we win easily.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Same as every other season, what I know is Nordeus will ruin all of my plans by placing me in a league where I can't compete!
    Approved post, reach us if still automoderating...
    Let us know what happens in your league Draw, hope It will
    not be a drama

This.

Dreamer
    Absolutely correct! It's amazing, isn't it? So get this last season I was overly surprised to be able to finish in second place, it was a long time coming. Yet, arriving in the first four always places us in a league where we cannot compete that following season. Second place the joke is on me. This season this is where they put me, mind you right now my team has a max quality of 112%, the very first match is never ever against a team with which I might win, the team I will play against has a quality of 153%. So if I complain to support about this they, no doubt you know give you a song and dance of how we can actually win against any team they place you to compete against. That is an outright lie. I have seen the final of the Super League last season between two teams one at 200+ the other was 140 or so, how in the world is that even fair? This is my league this year then you tell me where I can expect to finish. OK so the first game is already lost before I even start it. the second team is 119% maybe I have a shot there, unlikely. third day against 121% potentially I could be 0-3 after three days. Fourth day finally a team where I may have a shot to win at 110% Fifth day 119%. Sixth day 119% Seventh-day 123%. Eight day 132%. Ninth day 119% Tenth day 108% Eleventh day 119% Twelvth day 119% Thirteenth day 123% so what we have here is the very real potential to finish last or in the last four, Right now my team is the third worse quality-wise. Basically, I could get the team up a few stars but so will the others so basically I could easily just skip playing all these matches except for two or three matches. it's the usual crap. First of all, we should NOT lose any quality, this is just a scam they use to make money. There is a point in reality where you arrive in the top league and you either stay there or relegate but they do not continue to advance from league to league in infinity, At some point, they need to stop this stupid system and make it as it is in reality. They always claim that they try to simulate real football, but that's a lie, they do not at all. So basically we play with teams in an eternal play never reaching the top league and playing in it with the team we have, leave it up to the managers to either better their team or to remain as they were and place us in a league that works as the association tournament works as it is in reality. At some point you are no longer promoted you can either stay or relegate. In either case, there should be no loss of quality period.

First UCL game of the new season.

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/84654-new-assoc-ground-up.html#post690248).

League was perfect 9-0, however in CL just 1-1 in an away match.

Dreamer
    So, tonight first game of the season, what a way to start, they paired me up with a team that should not even belong at this level, 153% they are 20% stronger than the second stronger team in the league, So this is what I do, my team is 112.6%, I am playing with a 5-4-1 all back arrows except lonely ST, Long pass, Hard defending, low press, counter on, man on man and hard tackling. I am just trying to avoid 10 goals against, I will probably lose 6-0 if it goes well. What a way to have to play this game. Can't even try to have fun when you have to play and your goal is not to win or even lose but by how much you know you will lose. Sad, sad situation, but they continue to do this season after season. The team's level, or manager's level, whatever, should not determine the teams that play in that level. What should determine the league in which a team plays should not be level but the team's quality. A team that is 153% should never be allowed to play in a league where the second-best team is 20% under and all the others even less. Care to guess who you think is the winner of this league this season? They will be probably never losing one game. This kind of play is not fair play it's most unfair. As I said in one of my previous posts, the Super League final last season was played by a team 200+% against a team that was 50+ under in quality. How can they allow this? There should be an option to forfeit a game just out of principle, I would rather lose 3-0 forfeit than be shamed 10-0 by playing a match I know I will be killed. Can you imagine, it's like a semi-pro team in real football going to a final and having to play against Manchester United or Barcelona? That is what these shmucks are doing to us. If I were a real manager I would not even have my team show up to play a team that is that much stronger. It's like a training match, not a competition. Shame on Nordeus for allowing this UNFAIR PLAY

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Absolutely correct! It's amazing, isn't it? So get this last season I was overly surprised to be able to finish in second place, it was a long time coming. Yet, arriving in the first four always places us in a league where we cannot compete that following season. Second place the joke is on me. This season this is where they put me, mind you right now my team has a max quality of 112%, the very first match is never ever against a team with which I might win, the team I will play against has a quality of 153%. So if I complain to support about this they, no doubt you know give you a song and dance of how we can actually win against any team they place you to compete against. That is an outright lie. I have seen the final of the Super League last season between two teams one at 200+ the other was 140 or so, how in the world is that even fair? This is my league this year then you tell me where I can expect to finish. OK so the first game is already lost before I even start it. the second team is 119% maybe I have a shot there, unlikely. third day against 121% potentially I could be 0-3 after three days. Fourth day finally a team where I may have a shot to win at 110% Fifth day 119%. Sixth day 119% Seventh-day 123%. Eight day 132%. Ninth day 119% Tenth day 108% Eleventh day 119% Twelvth day 119% Thirteenth day 123% so what we have here is the very real potential to finish last or in the last four, Right now my team is the third worse quality-wise. Basically, I could get the team up a few stars but so will the others so basically I could easily just skip playing all these matches except for two or three matches. it's the usual crap. First of all, we should NOT lose any quality, this is just a scam they use to make money. There is a point in reality where you arrive in the top league and you either stay there or relegate but they do not continue to advance from league to league in infinity, At some point, they need to stop this stupid system and make it as it is in reality. They always claim that they try to simulate real football, but that's a lie, they do not at all. So basically we play with teams in an eternal play never reaching the top league and playing in it with the team we have, leave it up to the managers to either better their team or to remain as they were and place us in a league that works as the association tournament works as it is in reality. At some point you are no longer promoted you can either stay or relegate. In either case, there should be no loss of quality period.
    It's tragic, really. I snuck into 8th (and worked my tail off to get there) and wanted to so I could help out my Association. I dropped the 20% to 100.6% as my max value and I am by far and away the worst club in my league this year. Only two teams under 110% (108% is the closest to me) with five teams over 130%, nine over 120%, and all but two teams over 112%.

How do I compete with that? Season's lost before I start. What a waste of time.
    khris and vinim like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast