Thread: Share your team Formation and Settings!

Share your team Formation and Settings!

Tell us a bit about your team in this space! feel free to reply the questions that you think are of interest to share with other managers

What formation are you using?

Regular settings?

Do you use arrows? What tactical benefit do you think they bring in each case?

Does your team play better or worse against some formation? any weaknesses that we should know about?

What actions improve your team's performance during the match?
    Last edited by khris; 07-16-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Cine ami da si mie ideie de o formatie si niste setari

Share your team Formation and Settings!-11.jpg

ATK mix/center mix off

High normal zone on

Are you any advice?

I know many factors can affect game results, like line-up quality, mentality setting, tactics..

Observed something must not do.
    A1. Number of your DF >= Number of opponent's FC + 4 ( e.g. You play 5DF-4-1, opponent plays 4-5-1FC)
    Note: here AML/C/R counts as MF
    A2. Number of your MF >= Number of opponent's MF + 3 (e.g. You play 3-6-1, opponent plays 4-3-3)
    A3. Play DMC with no MC and AMC at all, or play AMC with no MC and DMC at all.
    A4. Number of your FC >= Number of opponent's DF (e.g. You play 3-4-3FC, opponent plays 3DF-5-2)

Not always true, but generally you won't play well.

Observed something recommended.
    B1. Number of your DF = Number of opponent's (FC + AML/R)
    or Number of your DF = Number of opponent's (FC + AML/R) + 1
    B2. Number of your MF = Number of opponent's MF + 1
    B3. Each line has at least one player older than 21 yr-old
    Line 1: GK/DF
    Line 2: DM/CM
    Line 3: AM/FC
    B4, At least one player older than 25 yr-old in starting line-up.
    B5. Consider to play no FC if Number of opponent's (AML/C/R + FC) >= 5, or opponent's overall quality is 1 star higher than yours.

Again not always true, but generally you play well.

@Naptec13 Can counter the formation you are having with good wingers.. Unless the formation is hard defensive.

Dreamer
    I WANT TO TRY PLAYING WITH A 3-2-3-2 OR 4-1-2-2-1( 4-5-1 V) THESE SEEM TO BE GOOD BALANCED TEAMS TO PLAY MOST OTHER FORMATIONS.

I have a specific question for a match I am playing tomorrow I am playing against a team tomorrow I had a really hard time in the first leg and at home, I tied 1-1 after leading 1-0 all game and got tied in minute 82. It was rainy though and my team does not play well in rainy weather. Tomorrow's match will be in ideal but I am playing away. The other team's quality is 110 % mine is 117% so we are close. They play with a 4-2-3-1 DR-DC-DC-DL MC MC AML AMC AMR ST

I am going with a 4-1-4-2 DR-DC-DC-DL DMC- MC MR AML AMR( LINED UP AS FORWARD AS POSSIBLE) ST

I think it's the best-balanced team AGAINST this formation. I need to know the right tactic to play against him. By the way, my team almost always loses when I play defensive or normal but I was thinking this time to try NORMAL-DOWN BOTH WINGS-MIXED PASSES-NORMAL TACKLING, MAYBE EVEN EASY BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I GOT BURNED ON A FREE KICK that's how they tied it. LOW PRESSING-COUNTER ON-OFFSIDE TRAP OFF ZONAL MARKING

ANY ADVICE FOR ME?