Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FC Arnhem
  • 1 Post By NeoWilson

Thread: Win Bonus?

Win Bonus?

Hey, I had a small question... I found the win bonus option in the financial section (see image below)

I was wondering, will my players really perform better if I increase this win bonus? Or does it have some alternative function?

Nordeus says the players perform better when the win bonus is higher. I don't know how much it affects the match (veteran players might) but there are suspicions it's just a placebo and doesn't really do anything. In my experience, initially I had my win bonus on minimum but when I increased it I found my team did suddenly score a lot more goals.

If you just start, just use the minimum bonus. When you have more cash just boost up the bonus

I've never used it personally but ive heard various different results from using it...

Just try it and see if it helps ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Okay thanks for the input guys! I will surely give it a shot
    jklm_37 likes this.

Dreamer
    I am on lvl 5 and normally I max that win bonuses, especially for Cup and Champions League knock-out

As for league, you have to do the math here, if you max the bonus for league matches, you would be effectively making a loss equal to match reward x2, every game.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

I've noticed that you should be able to easily max the win bonus for Champions League and Cup games, even from level 2. League matches aren't as rewarding to win so it's probably recommended to reduce your win bonus on these games. But it's ultimately down to how much profit you want to make everyday versus trying to turn something unconfirmed like a win bonus into your favour.