Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Association #PEZCPY

LOL yea gogo me, hope The Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium will make the differance xD

Sh1t, I really don't have luck with TE2016 which then has negative impact on effectivity of my team in asc.
    Yesterday I wanted to change line-up before asc. draws, but couldn't open TE at all
    Loading freezes at 70-80% and it doesn't change even if I refresh page few times. Sometimes I got lucky and managed to open it from 1st.
    Sill, I think my asc. pts are good so far, last time I've done check-in I was in the middle of our asc. table, which isn't bad.
    More bad news is that my team will be promoted without CL zone and I'm too far from 8th place to avoid promotion.
    Today's 1st leg was really good, 14 pts for our asc. only 2 for opponent, so we have good advantage before rematch.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Sh1t, I really don't have luck with TE2016 which then has negative impact on effectivity of my team in asc.
    Yesterday I wanted to change line-up before asc. draws, but couldn't open TE at all
    Loading freezes at 70-80% and it doesn't change even if I refresh page few times. Sometimes I got lucky and managed to open it from 1st.
    Sill, I think my asc. pts are good so far, last time I've done check-in I was in the middle of our asc. table, which isn't bad.
    More bad news is that my team will be promoted without CL zone and I'm too far from 8th place to avoid promotion.
    Today's 1st leg was really good, 14 pts for our asc. only 2 for opponent, so we have good advantage before rematch.
    My cheerleaders too are far away from 8th place... but since a week ago so, I can not tank...

I hate when I'm not able to change fate of my team and avoid promotion . Meanwhile I have very interesting case, check this out, take close look at contracts:
    O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-contracts.jpg
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I hate when I'm not able to change fate of my team and avoid promotion . Meanwhile I have very interesting case, check this out, take close look at contracts:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contracts.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	69744
    This happenned to me few seasons ago, mostly of contracts expiring and despite all the cup was +3 levels lol -.-'

And we won the final for 25 - 10

6 -12 for us and then 13 - 4 gave us the 4th title

O.M.A. Association  #PEZCPY-ass-7week-vict.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 07-24-2016 at 01:29 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Double OMA Victory Today, both associations won the title

18-0 today in our final 1st leg, we can win the 7th Cup.

About my personal match I surprised, again and for 5th 6th time I change orders near the end of the match, next to the 75-78' and what happenned? a counter started in middle field finished in goal, then a shoot from the 6th line we see in the field too finished in goal of Andreassen, that was DC but when I changed orders I moved him as DL, and finally, Correa, in a FK scored the 3-1, their goal was after our 2nd, but, I am so surprised of how are working these changes of orders at the end of the match and playing very defensive + no counters and no offsides.... seems that the condition saved + the phisicall differance? + long passing + man to man+ hard pressure do miracles at least in my case.

Next round to relax and celebrate the title. Good job, Davy will wake up with the duties done lol

18-0 for us in the 1st final leg, in 2 hours we play home what is suposed to be a relaxing round to the 8th title.

By my side Im surprised of how effective can be just switch the 2 MC's right to left and left to right and see how who was right moved as left Giannistannis that scored double.

Easy and simple tricks, work better that move an elephant often.
    LOL

Hey guys. Any vacant spots?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast