Page 125 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2488
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

  1. #1241
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3

    need manager gold 1

    active manager need in to my association Gold 1 Ghetto Boys UA (rus-ukr language, but english understand
    Last edited by Dmitruk; 09-10-2018 at 08:00 AM.

  2. #1242
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    31
    I sent a request and info about me in pm

  3. #1243
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitruk View Post
    active manager need in to my association Gold 1 Ghetto Boys UA (rus-ukr language, but english understand
    Look your pm

  4. #1244
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    98
    One place is still available for you!

  5. #1245
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12
    Looking for an active and competitve association. My team is 5* or 97%, nearly 6* lvl 2 but I'm very active and I watch each games.

  6. #1246
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi. I'm looking for an association. I'm level 6. Just starting out. Very active. 5 star team %87. 47 rating.

  7. #1247
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    54
    Gold 1 Squad looking for Members
    Tag to find our Squad:
    #YXVNAX

    Our stats: 59-14-18-18

    Only join if you:
    - watch games
    - give bonus
    - know about tactics

    Cheers.

  8. #1248
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I live in Dhaka The Capital of Bangladesh
    Posts
    7
    I need an active association..am very active on the game... My team is 111.5% ...I am level 5... always play with 40% training bonus...a platinum devision asso will be very helpfull for me...

  9. #1249
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5
    Apply for our association it's a gold 1 association and we are about to reach platinum soon.
    Our association name is 'Ultra Empire' and our tag is #YXVNAX
    Please check us out and apply we just removed a member right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimon Dewan View Post
    I need an active association..am very active on the game... My team is 111.5% ...I am level 5... always play with 40% training bonus...a platinum devision asso will be very helpfull for me...
    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

  10. #1250
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I live in Dhaka The Capital of Bangladesh
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by kabirnijjar View Post
    Apply for our association it's a gold 1 association and we are about to reach platinum soon.
    Our association name is 'Ultra Empire' and our tag is #YXVNAX
    Please check us out and apply we just removed a member right now.

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    The thing is bro...I need the 100 in this season.. i need the 100 tokenn very badly.... if i don't find any platinum.. I will join your asso.. I would like to add with you in facebook.. My facebook name is Rimon Dewan.. add me bro..