Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWander_YT View Post
    I'm level 8 Daily player
    Won Cup & League last season
    Sold all except 4 players. So low % now, Should be around 100 in a week
    Looking for active league Gold 1
    Hi,

My name is Nikhil and I am the Manager of Scorpions United. I was a part of a Platinum Association for many months and I have been playing this game for close to 7 years. Me and a few of my mates have decided to start a brand new All Star Association.. We already have 3 star members who have joined us.

Its the start of the season we are already at 103%, 107% and 117% respectively.

Incase you are looking for a new challenge then please send a message or request for us to review and add you.

We would require you to login daily and train/upgrade your team and be present for majority of matches to support your fellow teammates.

Association name - Phoenix Fire

Association code - IGL7KF

Please find a screenshot of our association

Cheers !!

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Hi

I am level 16, my team quality is 100% . Looking for plat or Gold 1 association
    nikhilgemroy likes this.

Plat Association looking for 1 member. Required to do training bonus and expected to show up to all games and be around or above 100% by first week as well as adjust ticket prices to achieve max attendance. We speak English and Thai, not that we socialize. Matches are played at 4 PM GMT. Decision will be within a day or two from now.

World Class Confederation
    TAG: #4DF3MZ

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    Hi

I am level 16, my team quality is 100% . Looking for plat or Gold 1 association
    Hi,

My name is Nikhil and I am the Manager of Scorpions United. I was a part of a Platinum Association for many months and I have been playing this game for close to 7 years. Me and a few of my mates have decided to start a brand new All Star Association. We already have 4 star members who have joined us.

Its the start of the season we are already at 103%, 107%, 117% and 126% respectively.

Incase you are looking for a new challenge then please send a message or request for us to review and add you.

We would require you to login daily and train/upgrade your team and be present for majority of matches to support your fellow teammates.

Association name - Phoenix Fire

Association code - IGL7KF

Please find a screenshot of our association

Cheers !!

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

request to join platinum asso

if you search and find blue union you can put in a request to join and i will look at the options

Apprentice
    #8jcc4y

Don't bother if you don't have a decent team of 100+

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Our FA have 2 spots free fornew members!!!

Check our FA, we only ask of you to train your team and train with the other member of our FA..

Hope to see you soon

Official join my association!-fa1.jpgOfficial join my association!-fa2.jpg

Gold 1 association looking for a new member
    Global United (#DE4QLS) is looking for an active member who share bonuses regularly and be active for most of the association matches.
    Join us #DE4QLS

Join Gold 1 association
    Tag #6IAYRX
    We're playing for fun

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    #8jcc4y

Don't bother if you don't have a decent team of 100+

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Any requirements beside being +100?
    Im currently 105, but fully expect to be well over 115-120 shortly. Just need to find a fast training striker so I can power train him and my GK, DMC and AMC. I began last season at 98 and finished at 122.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html