Page 217 of 286 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hi everyone

#BORWP7 - silver 1 looking for at least two members. Former gold1 and wanting to get back up the divisions. Can you help? Think about joining if you want a challenge.

Why don’t I just join a new association? Well I have >1600 points and don’t want to lose that history, but unless we get some members, I’ll have to move.

Thanks
    Fran

Cool Epic FA needs 2 players!

Association: P O L A R I S
    Gold Division - #WLHTFS

We speak English and have people from different countries in our FA.
    You are welcome to join us!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    Hello, managers! A platinum association is looking for active members with strong teams. Welcome to join: The Team #OTMR79

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is this still avalible

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi, we have an association that plays several seasons in a row in division Gold 1 missed Platinum level a few times. We only were missing 2 points a few seasons ago

What is our association like? We have four very good and fanatic players with a strength of 110% ot above.

Unfortunately some players are more or less inactive. In the beginning of the season they start with a lower percentage then the season before and hardly have a team bonus on a high(er) level.

At this point we have place for another player. What do we search? We are Dutch/German and are English speaking. We are looking for players that are active, fanatic and are willing to train to improve their team and also the association. Teams must be 100% or more at the start of a season.

When you are interested make a request to join us: Tag: #60PB30

Join my new association, for all active managers

I have recently created a new association that I wish to climb the divisions with any active managers willing to join me. I am a very active manager that will stay on top with the bonuses, I am manager level 12 with a 6 star (100%) rated team. We are a new association so are not looking for any team rating or manager level, purely just active managers that can make it to as many games as possible. Search ‘Pique Blinders’ with a Northern Irish badge If you are interested. Matches at 8 pm Uk time.

Platinum association looking for 1 more member.

#72SCYO

Consecutive platinum over the last 3 seasons.. Looking for active player to keep bonuses up and 100%.

Rookie
    last rallying cry: one spot is still available for in platinum association. please DM (kindly mention your average quality) if you are interested. thanks

Reddit FC are a new association hoping to climb the ranks as quickly as possible.

Started by a rank 19 manager with a 6 star 100% team. Looking for active managers who will train and watch games.

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    last rallying cry: one spot is still available for in platinum association. please DM (kindly mention your average quality) if you are interested. thanks
    Is this still avalible

Looking for a high good 1 or platinum association i play daily and keep full bonuses and team is currently 95% but all pretty young so will improve quickly