Page 40 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 2859
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

  1. #391
    Rookie Marwan Younis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    132
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for good and active players to join my association.
    RCA Gunners, gold division 3, tag 3H2AKM
    Need to 5 players

  2. #392
    Newbie Red Legacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Legacy View Post
    Hello .
    Just formed an association to be active and hopping that it will grow. but i cant do it alone

    Feel free to join

    Association Name: Deixa que eu Xuto
    Association Tag ID: #JA37NZ
    We have 4 active members .... we need more 2... anyone?

  3. #393
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    cmon i need an association

  4. #394
    Newbie Red Legacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Legacy View Post
    Hello .
    Just formed an association to be active and hopping that it will grow. but i cant do it alone

    Feel free to join

    Association Name: Deixa que eu Xuto
    Association Tag ID: #JA37NZ
    We have 5 active members .... we need 1 more... anyone?

  5. #395
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5

    Seeking new player

    i have an platinum association we need one player- we need a serious and active player, optimal if over 100%

    UTC+1
    TAG #Q2N6FD
    Last edited by Noobi; 05-11-2017 at 03:16 AM. Reason: The person who joined have left

  6. #396
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Hi all,
    I'm searching for a member for my association which was created last month and won all duels till now (bronze 2 - 414 points).
    Home games 9:00 PM GMT+1

    Please reply or send me a message if you're interested (only very active players).

    #JXADXT

  7. #397
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobi View Post
    i have an platinum association we need one player- we need a serious and active player, optimal if over 100%

    UTC+1
    TAG #Q2N6FD


    its taken atm, but i will update if there comes space
    I am active player and now at level 35 with 105% team average.
    Just won treble last season for the 3rd times.
    Let me know if you were interested with my team.
    Thanks

    Sent using Tapatalk

  8. #398
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    52
    My association, Natural Born Winners, are likely to be looking for a new member after this weekend's games. We are in Gold 1, looking to score enough points to retain our position. We need active members who will add each other team member on Facebook and support us as much as possible. We all have real lives and understand that sometimes things get in the way - we just ask that you keep us up to date if you aren't attending an association match. #HAP0QM

    Some stats. We've won 20 tournaments, finished second 8 times, 3rd 8 times and 4th 10 times.

    Reply if you're interested!

  9. #399
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    We only need one now actually

  10. #400
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Indrawib View Post
    I am active player and now at level 35 with 105% team average.
    Just won treble last season for the 3rd times.
    Let me know if you were interested with my team.
    Thanks

    Sent using Tapatalk
    We need one now