Page 59 of 286 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hi I'm very interested in joining. I tend to finish seasons around 117%-120%.

My gold 1 association that is already in the clear for plat is looking for a replacement. We need an active player with atleast 100% team. Also home games are gmt : 14.00 look us up #QT4EMT or Baylake

Quote Originally Posted by veisseh View Post
    My gold 1 association that is already in the clear for plat is looking for a replacement. We need an active player with atleast 100% team. Also home games are gmt : 14.00 look us up #QT4EMT or Baylake
    Hello!! My Gold2 Association (Tag #A1ZVDY) has been idle for a moment & I search for another active Association with Bonus in match! I send you invite in the name of Roddy Carver..

Still got 2 spots open in my association for div 2 gold. Should be promoted to div 1 soon. Active association.

Tag is (TAG: #C93Q4P)

Hey ✌
    i'm still looking for 4 members for the association
    ➡ Burgenland - BVB
    We are currently in the Goldliga 3 and want higher
    min. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Team Rating!!!!
    Last edited by SunnyCookie; 09-13-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Hello,

Dutch association is looking for new members. Currently in gold 2, looking to improve.
    Active players only.
    Look us up, we're named let's go.

Famous
    I look for members in my new association.
    Everybody is Welcome to join.
    Only I ask to train your team and share bonuses to each other....

Let us help each other to get prices.......... and promotion

My team Fc Azkals always finish in the top 4 in the league , with 100-105%

Again everybody is welcome...

I make everybody who join us directly Vice Captain so you can change the time for our matches also...
    Thanks..
    Hope to see you soon.
    Official join my association!-screenshot-9-.jpgOfficial join my association!-screenshot-10-.jpg

The team name is: GAME ON
    The code to search is #GJP6IC

Hey guys,

I'm searching for some active player for my association "Star Power" who will take a look which formation is good against the next opponent. Acually we are in Gold league 2 but tomorrow we'll be in Gold league 3. Because there are some inactive players. My manager level is 38.

If you want to join my association please send me an pn and I will make a free place to sending me a joining request.

Greetings belfry

Looking for dedicated players to join Los Gigantes Association...I'm writing this invitation for the team Captain who is being promoted to level 4 as I am.

any level of play is ok as long as you want to improve and learn the game or want to help an association reach the next level.

any language is fine because we all just want to win and have fun

cheers

ps any questions feel free to ask
    Last edited by david brian; 09-16-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Looking to join active group

New to game, level 2 manager. I won my cup and league in first season. I am ery active so far. USA central time. Reply with group name and group info if you think I could be a good fit for your group.