Page 76 of 286 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Quote Originally Posted by admes View Post
    hi, level 49, coming from gold 1 but no active players there!
    Join us gold one association

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed.m.waked View Post
    Join us gold one association

#GSSG1I

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed.m.waked View Post
    #GSSG1I

i just did apply for your association my team is 105% hope you will get me in

New Season(s) New begining for Top Eleven Legendz..!!!! To be honest our association the past seasons reached Gold III and we stopped there due to Real Life duties... So now we decide to return with fresh roster with active players for match spectates,Sharing bonuses and on top of all with perfectly mood of communication each other... Association name is :Top Eleven Legendz... If i will see that even non Greek players are interested to join we are gonna change the association name to something else.. It's up to all of you. Keep in mind the following rules:

1)Respect Association Leader/sub leaders
    2)Respect your team mates
    3)Avoid insulting without reason
    4)Activity is a must.! Without activity we will not reach our highest target to the future seasons.
    5)Facebook Profile(Necessarily) this option will be like group chat through facebook... With The association's name

P.S.:For now Association recruitment is closed until the begining of next season. We will be back this Saturday when the new season will begin.

Thanks to all of you who spend your time to read this reply.
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan36 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by stefan36 View Post
    You didn't bro

Rookie
    GOLD 1 looking for one more Player
    Gold 1 Squad looking for Members
    Tag to find our Squad:
    #YXVNAX

Only join if you:
    - watch games
    - give bonus
    - trade players
    - know about tactics

Cheers.

I seek clubs for my association! Join us! Active clubs with nice people to be able to make knowledge and exchange.#OZBGDZ

Rookie
    Hi managers,

we have the association - I founded it on the very first day this functionality has been launched - because I love this game and want to use every feature it offers. At this very beginning, I found five managers, and we started to win and promote.

Since that time, many things have changed, but one essential thing has remained and will NEVER change. At this very beginning, I stated our clear goal: to get to platinum and to stay there. And this apparent goal is something which has not changed and which will never change.

After some time, we established a very stable team of dedicated, loyal, active managers, who are willing to work on their teams, who try to improve themselves continuously, and who are prepared to invest an enormous amount of their time to the game. We have also developed many tools that help us to improve. For instance, we use our email conference where we exchange our experience and know-how and where we share the detailed statistics. We also have the unique web system which helps us maximize the training efficiency of our teams, as some of our managers are very strong in software development and mathematics and created this system for our association. All this helped us to promote to Platinum some time ago, and with just a few exception we have been playing it. We have also secured staying in Platinum for the next season already.

And one more point - we do not cheat, and we never will. We want to play fair and win through our skills, not through exploiting the system.

Unfortunately, one of our core members, needs to take a break from playing top eleven and decided to leave our association as he cannot be much online anymore. That made us very sad but we respect it of course.

That is why we have one open position. Therefore, if you are a dedicated manager who loves the game, who wants to win every match, who wants to be successful, who wants to learn more every day, who wants to discuss the tactics, who seeks to get the newest know-how and to share his experience, don't hesitate to contact us.

Maybe you currently play in the association, but maybe you are not 100% convinced its members are 100% dedicated. Maybe you do not see the focus or dedication of your captain or co-captain. Maybe you are not sure how the future will look like. Maybe you can imagine a different approach, maybe you would expect a different approach, maybe you ask your teammates to show a different approach - and you do not see any change. Maybe you start being frustrated. Maybe you just do not trust the future.

Then - take a decision, quit your current unsatisfactory job, and join us. I can guarantee that with us, you __will__ make a difference.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Or come and take a look - Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1 - and it is essential that you may be present at that time.

Santa
    The_Savage_1 likes this.

Hello guys!! We are 2 leyend team looking for association! 169 & 160 % ! Send a message please!
    marciodeoliveira likes this.