Page 90 of 286 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Looking to fill a space or 2 in my Association.

Anyone can join but hoping for people that train their team regularly and can watch the matches.

Teams are currently 5-7 stars so ideally all teams will be upwards of 90%.

Currently in Gold 2 and will be Gold 1 next season. Been promoted every season since I created the Association so looking to keep it up.

Association name is ‘Free Scotland’

Tag: F9WL5W

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartbwfc View Post
    Looking to fill a space or 2 in my Association.

Anyone can join but hoping for people that train their team regularly and can watch the matches.

Teams are currently 5-7 stars so ideally all teams will be upwards of 90%.

Currently in Gold 2 and will be Gold 1 next season. Been promoted every season since I created the Association so looking to keep it up.

Association name is ‘Free Scotland’

Tag: F9WL5W
    Joint in.

My best player is scottish

Hey guys,a newish association here. A couple of us are starting from the bottom and want to do the whole journey of getting back to platinum division. Both dedicated members and have good chat too. Looking for decent associations mates to join
    Team is called 'The Eskimos'
    TAG #W7RF5G

We are two seasoning competitive teams with Q over 100. Always have bonus at 40% and will attend most matches.Usually bring in 8-12 points each round at Gold 2-Gold 1 level but tired of doing the lifting by ourself. Looking to join an active and competitive association from level Gold 2 and up.

Hi, can I join?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGFC View Post
    We are two seasoning competitive teams with Q over 100. Always have bonus at 40% and will attend most matches.Usually bring in 8-12 points each round at Gold 2-Gold 1 level but tired of doing the lifting by ourself. Looking to join an active and competitive association from level Gold 2 and up.
    Sent you a PM (I think).

Hello,
    My brother and I have made an Association and would like some members.
    We start in bronze 3 but we both have a 7 star team so we expect to move up a division every season.
    We want active players.
    The Association is International but English is the language to use if you want to communicate

The Association is called VIKINGS

Tag is #Y5MPBO

Please write me if you could be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello.
    I'm seeking for some players for my association, named AC Metal Corpses. It's new club and I'm only one their member. We're open. Please, play for young, strong and ambitious association. We can do it well together.

Would like an active high star team, search for friends till the end , I'm in gold 1 possibly platinum very soon. Want a team that watches games , adds bonus , open

I have an association called Real Madrid next season we will surely be a Gold 2 association with a lot of chances for promotion!
    I need one more active member with a good team rating! Most of the managers are greek but we all speak english, so language is not a problem!
    In Meccas Great FC our game is FairPlay!

Leagues:4

Champions Leagues:1

Super Leagues:1

Cups:4

Unbeaten in all matches of a league:1

Seasons completed:17