Page 4 of 286 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

LESS THAN 15 HOURS TO GO FOR NEW TOURNAMENT,WANT TO JOIN IN THE FUN,GOT WHAT IT TAKES?

english speaking if possible,
    at least 5 stars (any level) im 17 myself but someone who would be a team player,were almost qualified for promotion,we,d a great start
    mangers tag #CVYKG5
    THE ASSOCIATION

Hi everyone

I'm looking for an association with dedicated players who keep the training bonuses high and are active. Last team was not that

My team is at 106% atm. Would be nice if players were around the same! I play everyday and try to watch all games! Anyone got a spot left?

hey Stef , you can join Centurions , hashtag #41DK1S, just removed 2 inactive members, currently we are 4 active members, helping each other , always participating matches and giving training bonuses, communicative, so if you and someone else wants to join you are welcome, we just want you to be active and would be nice to have atleast a 5 star team

Hi managers,
    We're recruiting a new members for our association, we need two active players with minimum 5 stars
    We're all active and powerful teams, we're ranked 13th in our division and planning to be in top 5

Association name RCA Gunners , tag #3H2AKM

Rookie
    I'm a 6 star player , training my way up to 7 stars....I used to be a captain..I left the association as other members are not performing well ...if anyone needs me...I'm happy to join...just post a reply with hashtag of ur association!!!! So that I can find it... i prefer an association with atleast 2- 6 star players..if u don't have space for me...just ditch the last guy in ur team

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    Adam T. Brown likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    I'm a 6 star player , training my way up to 7 stars....I used to be a captain..I left the association as other members are not performing well ...if anyone needs me...I'm happy to join...just post a reply with hashtag of ur association!!!! So that I can find it... i prefer an association with atleast 2- 6 star players..if u don't have space for me...just ditch the last guy in ur team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marwan Younis View Post
    I saw ur association....it has 4 members only...find 1 more 6 star player....then I would love to join it..

Rookie
    Oops wrong smiley...ignore that

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    I saw ur association....it has 4 members only...find 1 more 6 star player....then I would love to join it..

You're very welcome, I'm the captain with 6 star team another managers working in their teams one of them planning to tank level to be 7 stars.
    daily training and sharing bonus
    All speaking in English

Rookie
    It looks like ur association is full...so I'm still for saleee ...anyone need me???

Page 4 of 286 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast