Page 12 of 286 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hellow guys, my association " LA LIGA DEL REY " it's looking for one member, we are SILVER 3 with 819 points.

If you have a team avove 90%, are an active player, can watch the matches and want to be the best, PM me and join us.

Our record is
    11 1st
    1 2nd

The local match time it's 15:00 PDT

Official join my association!-dfgffhj.jpg
    Official join my association!-rtyrt.jpg
    Official join my association!-hjiki.jpg
    Last edited by jacktheripper555; 08-29-2016 at 10:20 PM.

FC Predators have 1 vacancy

We have over 599 poinbts so 1 more point and we win another successive promotion which means 10 tokens

We are looking for anyone 85% or over, maintains their bonus and able to able to attend the matches.

The rest of us attend all matches.

We also use chat to help each other with tactics etc. and play friendlies to try out new formations.

Our tag is #7FL4IY

Cheers

Hello everybody!

I have an association silver 3 at the moment (the best level possible at the moment).

I just kicked a player because he was nearly inactive.... so there is a place for YOU! There is just 1 condition..... you have to be active! We loose together but we also win together.

The association's name is: Beefland

Contact me on the game!

Bye

New vacancy in Rapier FA (Silver 3) for 1 member

I'm searching for an active player here. Search for "Rapier FA" and apply for it before everyone else!

Good luck!

A six star association is looking for two new members. We are level silver 3 /highest possible/ and looking for one or two new members. We require for our new members to be active and have at least a high 5 star squad. We exchange bonuses and players regularly within the association and help each other. Association name is The Incredibles and we are international. Just search for The Incredibles and you should be able to find us. Happy to see you. We are 41 points from getting 10 tokens now

Goodfellas Mobsters - #RS8ZT4 Wants you - First ranked in Division !! Cosa Nostra - What's it about? It's about the rules, perimeters. You take the beating for a friend, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.. Lots of Fun and laughs, dedicated active and chatty Mobsters that work for the team to bring success ! Even better add me on Facebook: Alessio Fitch, and let's talk more there and I can make room for you ! Currently ONE Open slot for a 5star Mobster !! Thanks !!
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Hey,

Im a new member, have a 5* squad, and looking for an association that is decent, and active. If anyone wants to ask more, let me know.

Regards

FC Predators have 1 vacancy. Our tag is #7FL4IY

We are a 6 star association and have 694 poinnts so have won another successive promotion to Silvewr Division 2, which means 10 tokens

We are looking for anyone just 90% or over, maintains their bonus and able to able to attend matches. With our loans you will get to over 100% anyway

We attend all matches, no mater what time lol

We also use chat to help each other with tactics etc. and play friendlies to try out new formations.

Apply before someone else takes the spot.

Cheers

FC Predators have 1 vacancy. Our tag is #7FL4IY

Check us out

I'm kind of brandnew to the game, looking for an association that can help me out here!