Page 21 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Banned
    I'm a 5* team active manager. Always active in matches, loans and bonuses... Always promoted( usually among top 3)....I also speak English. So am I considered to join?

Yes, you just need to request to join our group and we will make sure you qualify.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Yes, you just need to request to join our group and we will make sure you qualify.
    Requested already... Name SPIKES FC

Hi everyone ! I'm looking for a new member for my association #E3YU72 "Le foot agricole".

We achieved G3 last season with a 3/0/1/0 run and our only 3* manager departed afterward, leaving the asso shorthanded.
    Anybody is fine even though I hope someone matching our standard should be interested !

Hi, we are looking for a new member un our association. We are now in gold 2 division and we will win 50 tokens this season. Find the association "Six Star Legends"

I am looking for a new association. My team is over 110% . I am active throughout the day every day and watch all matches and give loan players and all bonuses.
    I am english speaking and active in chat.

derek

that's what im looking for! Gold 2! Please contact per PM and get connected.
    Berlin-Brandenburg, Tag #THMQ9F

Hi, we are curently looking for an active member which needs to have a team of 100% or over 100% Our asso is UK based but we have one member from USA too which does great. We are curently in Gold 3. For any more info pm me. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oklahoma International #6P8EE6
    Gold 3
    Looking for 1 active player
    Last edited by MadMix; 12-15-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Italian asso. is looking for 1-2 members

Hi all, I'm the Boss of my italian association "Le Rustell". The name is in honour of the so called arrosticini, a class of traditional Abruzzese cuisine from the region Abruzzo...

We're looking for 1-2 european members; we are in Gold 2 division and we want to reach the top but in the last seasons i struggled to find some good players. I would prefer managers with a good cv, possibly with multiple win in champions league-nivea league or cup
    I will consider all the managers from liv13.

You can send the request: #5C1JVM

ps: if you want to try the food, you'll be welcome