Page 43 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Quote Originally Posted by mitkots94 View Post
    Hi all, we are looking for a new member to join our association after this season`s end. We have an inactive player, who will be removed and we need a replacement for him. The new member should be >95%, active, giving bonuses and watching the live games. We are winning our division every season and our ambition is to reach the Platinum division. We play our home games at 6 PM GMT +3 (Bulgarian time).
    Anyone who meets the requirements and wants to join us on our way to the Platinum division is welcome!

Best regards,
    Mitko
    Association: The Unstoppables;
    Tag: C4IZ5U
    Attachment 82609
    Hi again, it appears that we are looking for one more new member, as one of our teammates went abroad and he won`t be able to play anymore.
    If someone is meeting the above mentioned requirements and is interested in joining us, please PM me, so we may proceed.
    Thank you!

EDIT: Position filled!

Best regards,
    Mitko
    Last edited by mitkots94; 06-03-2017 at 01:50 PM.

We need 3 players to our association! Home games gmt+1 13.00, definetly going to get promoted to gold 3!

#QT4EMT
    rezaf likes this.

Hi, all. I've decided to quite this game so here's the FA if you want my spot

Official join my association!-img_0484.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Rookie
    We're Gold Div 1, lost a couple of inactive players this week so need two new teams.

Tag is #L9QK0R (think that's a zero)
    You're after The Revolution.

Feel free to join, we really need people who will attend the games and give everyone a boost if we're going to go back up to Platinum and stay there...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Join with us...

We'r a new association in the game, but very addictive to the game, we'r lvl 25 & 5 stars. We also are looking for fanatic gamers.
    we speck English & Spanish
    ----

Unete a Nosotros

somos una asociación nueva en el juego pero ya somos veteranos en ello, yo soy lvl 24 6estrellas. estamos buscando por manager que sean fanaticos del juegos.
    Hablamos Ingles y español
    ---

Association name: VOLTSQUAD

Hashtag: #E1MFNE

Members at the moment: 2 two

We'r waiting for u!
    see u

New player looking for a long term association. I started a few days ago, but my squad is 81%. I'm active and will be spending $5-$10 a month.

Unfortunately I didn't know what I was doing on day one and spent about 120 tokens on a ST and GK. Ah well.

We're an Association with 5 members and we're looking for a 6th.
    We're in Gold 1 division and we need 57 more points to stay in it.

The two first tournaments didn't go as we expected and we came to a realization that 5 only doesn't work.

All the members have 6* teams, therefore it is required that the new member must have a 6* team at least. Another requirement I have is that the new member must be present during the weekend tournament and train with other members when needed.

If anyone is interested please communicate with me, we need you.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Hi, I'm based in England and I have a Level 15 Club, first eleven 7 stars 120%
    Looking for another association with minimum 3 active members and Gold 3
    I can bring a friend in association, he have 3 titles in last 3 seasons, and in last season he won the Title, Cup and UCL

level 52 (season 53) player looking for a gold 1 or platinum association.

team info-
    team quality: always 100%+ by the end of a season
    training bonuses: always maxed
    training level: 76

stats in previous association-
    points earned: 363
    bonus given: 98

preferably a stable, well-coordinated, and ambitious association,
    what you get is a dedicated daily player
    Last edited by taroz23; 06-13-2017 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    We're an Association with 5 members and we're looking for a 6th.
    We're in Gold 1 division and we need 57 more points to stay in it.

The two first tournaments didn't go as we expected and we came to a realization that 5 only doesn't work.

All the members have 6* teams, therefore it is required that the new member must have a 6* team at least. Another requirement I have is that the new member must be present during the weekend tournament and train with other members when needed.

If anyone is interested please communicate with me, we need you.

Anyone interested in joining my association (5 members, 6 star teams, Gold 1) search for: #EL4YVG
    Last edited by axd23; 06-13-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.