Page 86 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hello!
    Looking for active crew members to my just maded association.
    I have great team of 6+ star team and quality of 120+ team!
    Always train with my members and will help you to gain fast stared team!
    I would preffer europe players, for time zone.
    Hope to see you in our association: “The Company”
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Hastla; 01-04-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Active manager looking for a gold 1 or platinum association.

I'm currently in a gold1 association where around half are active and so we only ever come close to promotion season after season but don't ever manage to get to the platinum league. I'm currently 7 stars with my team at 125%+, 6 stars 105%+ at the start of the season. I always have a bonus of 36-40 & train with assoction members during tournaments.

I'd prefer a UK or European based association to join but am open to offers. PM me if you have a spot for me or any questions
    girl gooner likes this.

A fresh & new association is looking for active players.

Please feel free to join us.

search tag - #PHM0GR - The Elite
    Last edited by KennyOmega; 01-04-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Rookie
    Hello guy's need 2 active players for Association,currently in silver 2 but will be promoted to silver level 1 after this round of games. Top X1 barmy army is our name. It will read full but if your serious you can join by sending me a pm.We have had successive promotions and Title wins to this point.Only 2 people have ever been booted and 1 of those asked to go. I would sooner an active player than a winning player at this point.You can work on the results but visa versa is harder work.Perfect for beginners to intermediate players. You won't have the sword of Damocles swinging away about results . Just be active x

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Hello guy's need 2 active players for Association,currently in silver 2 but will be promoted to silver level 1 after this round of games. Top X1 barmy army is our name. It will read full but if your serious you can join by sending me a pm.We have had successive promotions and Title wins to this point.Only 2 people have ever been booted and 1 of those asked to go. I would sooner an active player than a winning player at this point.You can work on the results but visa versa is harder work.Perfect for beginners to intermediate players. You won't have the sword of Damocles swinging away about results . Just be active x

All Nationalities welcome.Home games are at 10 pm Gmt.

Hi,I have sent a pm. I am a beginner to T11 and am only is my second season. I am 2nd in the league, cup winner and semi final of super league. I am currently very active ( unlike my current association) and regularly watch games and give training boosts. Let me know if I can join. I am based in Nottingham, U.K.
    Thanks

Active Manager looking for new association
    My power ratings are between 95%-110% during the season, the team is always well-trained and i am quite active to exchange bonuses and train

I am looking for an active association.
    (I really had enough of being the only one to spectate games and being trained)
    I would prefer if the level is Gold 3 and above
    Colossus FC | Level 15

• League Titles:x12 [3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14]

• Cups: x8 [3,4,6,7,8,9,12,14]

• Champion's League: x7 [2,3,6,8,10,12,13]

• Trembles: x4 [3,6,8,12

Retired Number:23

Karaicic
      231 Appearances
      150 Goals
      34 Assists

Currently in an association working from the bottom to the top. Looking for an active player with good chat who will enjoy the rise About to get promoted to bronze 1.
    Team is called 'The Eskimos'
    TAG#W7RF5G

Rookie
    Gold3 - Santa Iria - Id: J7KHR1. We are seaching for 1 or 2 new members! Friends are welcome! We want to grow all together and to reach Gold2 soon! We need you! Join us!

Searching for an Association, active player, 5 star team.
    Last edited by mmott96; 01-06-2018 at 09:49 PM.