Page 214 of 286 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Quote Originally Posted by hamzatakinyemi2 View Post
    Looking for two active manager by next season we finished at 1720 point we need a serious and with a strong team high white skills players if you are interested send you requested to #MMDXZA. We only need active good team manager thanks Sean's your request from tomorrow thanks

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk
    I interested

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden35 View Post
    I interested
    Send request tomorrow we will view your team thank

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hello everyone,

I am running a platinum association which is going to finish with 1450+ points.. A seat on our association basically guarantees you 100 tokens every season. all we require is that you maintain 4 x 10% training bonus on match days, sharing of bonuses and attendance at matches..

once you are with us, you will enjoy the game that much more... only serious players can DM me. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am running a platinum association which is going to finish with 1450+ points.. A seat on our association basically guarantees you 100 tokens every season. all we require is that you maintain 4 x 10% training bonus on match days, sharing of bonuses and attendance at matches..

once you are with us, you will enjoy the game that much more... only serious players can DM me. thanks
    Hello am interested to join your group

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi managers,

we are a friendly platinum association and unfortunately had to fire one inactive member. We therefore have one spot available. Quality more or less does not matter, you dont need to have certain stars, but we require active players who prepare and develop their teams, train with others, and ideally are online during matches.

If anyone is interested, feel free to apply. Association name is The Night Attackers.
    I sent a request thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    We're looking for one manager from 90% quality and more, if you wanna join after the season ends that's also fine just message me and we'll arrange it.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Would like to join and have sent a request

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hello everyone,

I am running a platinum association which is going to finish with 1450+ points.. A seat on our association basically guarantees you 100 tokens every season. there is onlyt 1 spot available.Official join my association!-screenshot_20200913-123915_top-eleven.jpg all we require is that you maintain 4 x 10% training bonus on match days, sharing of bonuses and attendance at matches..

once you are with us, you will enjoy the game that much more... only serious players can apply. thanks

most importantly. have fun and enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am running a platinum association which is going to finish with 1450+ points.. A seat on our association basically guarantees you 100 tokens every season. there is onlyt 1 spot available.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200913-123915_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	135512 all we require is that you maintain 4 x 10% training bonus on match days, sharing of bonuses and attendance at matches..

once you are with us, you will enjoy the game that much more... only serious players can apply. thanks

most importantly. have fun and enjoy the game
    Is the spot available? Am an active manager

Rookie
    Hey guys platinum association we are looking for two active members

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Hey guys platinum association we are looking for two active members

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Am active bro