Page 262 of 286 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Addicted
    Hi. We only need a good manager before united cup event starts. Please send your request to #UAKRXW thank you!
    Official join my association!-psx_20220705_223652.jpg

Rookie
    Hey. We are a diamond association looking for 1 new member. Please search for our association and apply if you wish to join.

We were in Ultimate last season and we are freshening up our association to head back to Ultimate.

Requirents -
    1) Looking for players between 110% and 125% (high whites and low greys)
    2) Should be active (40% bonus mandatory) to share bonus and attend matches on weekends
    3) Should have X3 bonus for new season
    4) Willing to joing our WhatsApp group to discuss strategies and match tactics

Association name - Phoenix Fire Club
    Tag - #IGL7KF

1 slots open. So hurry

Sent from my LE2111 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyHere View Post
    Back after many years looking for association
    to join prefer plat+ level 55 125% team
    Hey. We are a diamond association looking for 1 new member. Please search for our association and apply if you wish to join.

We were in Ultimate last season and we are freshening up our association to head back to Ultimate.

Requirents -
    1) Looking for players between 110% and 125% (high whites and low greys)
    2) Should be active (40% bonus mandatory) to share bonus and attend matches on weekends
    3) Should have X3 bonus for new season
    4) Willing to joing our WhatsApp group to discuss strategies and match tactics

Association name - Phoenix Fire Club
    Tag - #IGL7KF

1 slots open. So hurry

Sent from my LE2111 using Tapatalk

please join #K3FDAK. Looking for every active player!

Thanks

Rookie
    Platinum association looking for a member, should have a decent squad, should be active and available for matches. Code is in the photo or you can search by name as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Hi managers,

There's only one spot available. We're mainly focused on diamond+ asso. level. Would be grateful if you'd send a request to #UAKRXW tag. Thank you.
    Official join my association!-psx_20220721_004346.jpg

Members needed!

Members needed for association - see latest post
    Last edited by DannyRascal; 07-27-2022 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Update

Hey, check out my Football Association in Top Eleven. To join me, enter this tag #ZJKAX2 or open the link
    https://topeleven.onelink.me/topelev...547&path=Clan2

We're just bunch of managers having fun, if you're interested to join us, please welcome! You don't have to be active all the time, we just need for you to at least have 2x multi and train your players daily.

We're in Gold 2 btw

Diamond Division team needs members

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking for 3 active members to join my association.

We are REAL UNITED OF MANCHESTER - created in Manchester by a Mancunian and a red one at that. We have achieved successful promotions to reach the Diamond Division since being founded (06/01/2019).
    We are currently in the Platinum division after having a tough few seasons, factor in some poor choices in recruiting new members and you get wasted chances to get promoted back to Diamond. I am looking for new members after having a clear out.

There is currently 3 fully active members that log in every day, contribute by training with other members during association tournaments and attend matches. The ambition is to reach the Ultimate Division why don't you try and help us? Make some tokens in the process.

A question i always get asked - "who are you looking for"- I want to see a well above average goals scored to goals conceded ratio, lots of trophies - this is a good Indicator of activity and success in past seasons but ideally, I am looking for a minimum average quality of 5 stars.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?

TAG: #JH9EA8

STATS

MATCHES WON: 2158
    MATCHES DRAWN: 572
    MATCHES LOST: 1498
    DUELS WIN: 242
    DUELS LOST: 126
    BONUSES: 1630
    FAIR FRIENDLIES: 21
    HIGHEST POINTS: 1040

GOALS SCORED: 9960
    GOALS CONCEDED: 7204

TROPHIES

1st - 75
    2nd -40
    3rd - 52
    4th - 17

INTERESTED?

Search us in game and check us out

TAG: #JH9EA8

DM to discuss this opportunity!

Add Me:

DannyRascal (Forum)
    FragrantLabrador5014 (Play)
    Manchester FC (Club)

Platinum Association looking for one member! If you have a strong team, should be at least 100%, preferably 3x multiplier feel free to send me a message if interested or request to join directly in-game using tag #PIQSTA