Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Platinum division will be reached soon. What is next?

Question Platinum division will be reached soon. What is next?

4 seasons away from the first teams to get promoted to Platinum division.

Just having this division stacked up with teams, despite the 20% loss of points every season, does not seem challenging.

I hope Nordeus has already some thoughts on that and developing some good ideas.

How do you think associations can be even more challenging though?
    I was thinking of it and I could not find room for tempting improvements.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    4 seasons away from the first teams to get promoted to Platinum division.

Just having this division stacked up with teams, despite the 20% loss of points every season, does not seem challenging.

I hope Nordeus has already some thoughts on that and developing some good ideas.

How do you think associations can be even more challenging though?
    I was thinking of it and I could not find room for tempting improvements.

That's the highest stage for now . You will earn 100 token for reaching there and 100 when you able to remain there by the end of the season

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    That's the highest stage for now . You will earn 100 token for reaching there and 100 when you able to remain there by the end of the season
    Ok common knowledge... now read again my post
    Barry Brinkhuijsen and Bunzo like this.

Then if you keep the category you have 100T month xD more?

Well really I too wait for aditional levels, but needing more points, like one at 2.000 points and another at 5.000.

:P

Well, as you get more and more points, more and more points will get taken away, thus making it harder to make up that deficit every season. Say you end up with 1400 points and are promoted to Platinum. You'll start the next season at 1120, needing over 200 points to move up.

Now, back when everyone was matched with people from their own division, this would also make things more difficult, as you would be playing tougher and tougher teams. But they seem to have changed this, which in my opinion breaks the system. So we'll see.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Well, as you get more and more points, more and more points will get taken away, thus making it harder to make up that deficit every season. Say you end up with 1400 points and are promoted to Platinum. You'll start the next season at 1120, needing over 200 points to move up.

Now, back when everyone was matched with people from their own division, this would also make things more difficult, as you would be playing tougher and tougher teams. But they seem to have changed this, which in my opinion breaks the system. So we'll see.
    I just noticed this mismatch of teams this weekend. We used to be matched with teams that are around our level, so it would typically always be good matches. Now we are matched with teams that are way below us. Just doesn't make sense why the change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Yes, that s what we all have noticed. Many people keep asking questions but noone from Nordeus has bothered to give any answer yet So its not clear if that is a bug, new system, one-time experiment or what...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Then if you keep the category you have 100T month xD more?
    I doubt that, the in-game info clearly states, that for getting into Platinum Division you get 100T.
    When you stay at same division the reward is less, but we have no clue what will be in platinum.

Of course if it was to get 100T every month if you stay, ok it is tempting :P
    But Nordeus historically shows that i wont be close to that :P

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Yes this is fact, but you wont need to move up as there is no move up.
    If you are at 1000+ you remain at the same Division.
    If you get around 1200, next season you will be at 960, so reaching 1000 will be easy.
    So you will always aim to finish your season around 1200+.
    So as you said around 200 points each season. Doable. First 3 positions get extra points

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I doubt that, the in-game info clearly states, that for getting into Platinum Division you get 100T.
    When you stay at same division the reward is less, but we have no clue what will be in platinum.

Of course if it was to get 100T every month if you stay, ok it is tempting :P
    But Nordeus historically shows that i wont be close to that :P
    It will. I suggest to read the rules before speculating

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...n-associations

Interesting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast