Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Football Associations

Football Associations

Can someone explain in plain terms how this works please

I have watched the intro video and understand that the association (upto 6 people) will join together and play in the tournaments at weekends and that it wont effect our players condition. The starting 11 etc is chosen by star rating.

But what the hell is the loan's all about? I have read that the loaned players cannot be played in your normal league games? so what is the point of a loan when the association is only picked on star rating?

Loaning is important especilaly if you have a member that lacks star quality in a certain position, for example all of your starting 11 are 5 stars except for the GK who is example a 3 star. You can then ask for your members to loan you a GK with a higher star quality than your regular GK.

Right ok thanks Jerome, i thought that all the teams players was "added" together to make 1 big team who would compete against other associations with the starting 11 being chosen by star rating.

If a player is on loan, can he still be used by the original team owner in his own match?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

But what it the point of me taking one of team XXX player on loan if the association team is picked automatically and i cant use him in my league team?

Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    If a player is on loan, can he still be used by the original team owner in his own match?

If it is a match on assoc. then the original team owner can't use him. But the original owner can still use that player on leagues,cups and CL competitions.

If I leave an association and a player is already loaned out, does he automatically return to my squad?

Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    If I leave an association and a player is already loaned out, does he automatically return to my squad?

Yes... probably
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Trafford View Post
    Can someone explain in plain terms how this works please

I have watched the intro video and understand that the association (upto 6 people) will join together and play in the tournaments at weekends and that it wont effect our players condition. The starting 11 etc is chosen by star rating.

But what the hell is the loan's all about? I have read that the loaned players cannot be played in your normal league games? so what is the point of a loan when the association is only picked on star rating?
    For more info about Associations, you can check the ingame Help in Top Eleven. Simply click the question mark button "?" next to Settings in your Top Eleven app and navigate through all Association entries

Dreamer
    and a player can be loaned to several friends ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast