Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Player condition before Association game

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't understand why you're grumble.
    Associations cup it's optional.
    If you feel you can't go with your official competitions, you don't participate.
    it's simple.
    And if you have fun with it, why not to use some extra greens to that.
    They did a great project, why not get a small reward for that.
    After all, those greens are going to the improvement of our players and not to spend condition in our asc. games.
    You are missing the point buddy, its not a level playing field because of the different players can have much more time to have their players rested after a personal game. And association may be optional buy necessary they are if you want to remain competitive since their are token rewards. And your fellow teammates will want you to try your best since its a team tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Get your squad to 100% before the first Association match - they'll still be that at the end of the match, ready for the League match. Whether you expend the necessary to get the first XI ready for the second Association match or use second XI players will depend on the result of the first Association match.
    Again missing the point, yes we know that Association matches do not lower our layers condition. the Thread states that it is not fair that some players will HAVE to use rests to to have their players ready for the association game because they literally just finished playing a personal match while another manager might not have to. This is all based on chance the simple fact is that it is NOT fair and SHOULD be corrected in some way.

Dreamer
    I agree with all this,

I shouldn't have to either start rescheduling all my weekend matches (assuming I even can), or shell out 20+ green packs.
    I have a match between 10am-11am pretty much every morning, my associations are at 12. I will have no rest between them.

Nordeus advertised that you won't need any additions green packs to play Associations, I call BS on that. I have to feed them hoards of greens going in, I just don't have to feed them a bunch of greens going out... Oh but wait! I'll now be overloaded going into my 6pm match, everyone is 95-99% with 2 rests left. Yes I can train, but why would I want to use essentially an extra green I don't have to in order to just use up the left over condition on players i'm not concerned with training?

To make it worse, a guy a borrowed players from had a match right before, and guess what? I ended up with players with no stamina which I can't even give green packs too.

If you want a level playing field, then start all players at 100% condition and morale. Otherwise this is starting to look like it'll be nothing more than another competition used to drain our resources. But whatever you do, don't tell us that you don't need additions greens to play Associations, because that is just flat out not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteiro View Post
    Again missing the point, yes we know that Association matches do not lower our layers condition. the Thread states that it is not fair that some players will HAVE to use rests to to have their players ready for the association game because they literally just finished playing a personal match while another manager might not have to. This is all based on chance the simple fact is that it is NOT fair and SHOULD be corrected in some way.
    Exactly the point - you already have to cope with matches at all times of the day, and match times for two competitions that can be as close to each other as three hours, and get your team ready for both. Where's the umpteen page long thread from people complaining that their CL opponent had 9 hours to prepare for the match but I only had three? Cope with the situation you are faced with, don't come bleating on here about unfairness and wanting the rules changed.

If they were changed, what would happen? You would get other people coming on and doing the exact same thing you are, and would you have any sympathy for them - I doubt it. Adapt or don't do Associations.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-13-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

resource management at its finest, and it is a squad game ..

ps. also had the game 1 hour before assosiation matches but subs and reserves enjoyed a run out in the league match..first 11 fully fit for both ass games, and also fit for grueling traiming session after lol

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Exactly the point - you already have to cope with matches at all times of the day, and match times for two competitions that can be as close to each other as three hours, and get your team ready for both. Where's the umpteen page long thread from people complaining that their CL opponent had 9 hours to prepare for the match but I only had three? Cope with the situation you are faced with, don't come bleating on here about unfairness and wanting the rules changed.

If they were changed, what would happen? You would get other people coming on and doing the exact same thing you are, and would you have any sympathy for them - I doubt it. Adapt or don't do Associations.
    -If they were changed to make it so Association matches have 100% stamina for players, then no one would come to the forums stating that is unfair lol
    - Yes there are times one may have a PERSONAL game 2 hours or less after another PERSONAL game, but again Associations is not PERSONAL it is a group that counts on you. One user has claimed that it was stated that this new game mode would not require you to use rest packs.....which is true in terms of recovering since they regain it. BUT it is false in terms of match preparation.
    -
    Frozen Fire likes this.

I have had a late League game tonight after cup game at 4 o clock I have had to just play a match and my players are drained and no rest packs to get from videos now here is the bull **** part I have my first association match in the morning at 6 am and my players will still be drained unless I find 50 rests to get them ready but hang on as well remember my team bonus goes down 2 percent at 12 so then I will need training too and then I have another game at 9 in the league I really don't see how I can compete in the association with out having to plug a ton of tokens in to buy rests I was really looking forward to joining my new platinum association and you have pissed all over my cornflakes
    Rix likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DazAvFc View Post
    I have had a late League game tonight after cup game at 4 o clock I have had to just play a match and my players are drained and no rest packs to get from videos now here is the bull **** part I have my first association match in the morning at 6 am and my players will still be drained unless I find 50 rests to get them ready but hang on as well remember my team bonus goes down 2 percent at 12 so then I will need training too and then I have another game at 9 in the league I really don't see how I can compete in the association with out having to plug a ton of tokens in to buy rests I was really looking forward to joining my new platinum association and you have pissed all over my cornflakes
    Just 2 * 2 words of suggestions: Packs farming & Squad management

Could farm up to 25 greens per day (some can’t, but then there’s nothing we could do if it is impossible). A minimum of 3 hours between each competitive match, so theoretically if you start the first match around max%, then using 11 packs to recover 15% plus 6% refresh, then all the first team would recover to at least 95% (assuming the tactics is zonal and low pressing). Even if you have the 2nd asso match shortly after an earlier 2nd competitive match, use another 11 greens should still bring the team to around 90%. Still 3 packs excess for the day.

Plus the fact that a team should have some good subs to play some of the competitive matches, especially against easy opponents. If your 7 subs can stand in for 1 of the 2 competitive matches, then you could have saved 7 greens, or even more to close to 10 greens if you can make some timely substitutions (say 60th-70th minute you make 3 subs to both replace the non-performing first-11, save their conditions and also use up subs’ conditions). 7 subs should be good enough to win easier games, and we know the CL & Cup draws from day 1 to decide what quality those subs should be.

And same case goes with late game before refresh. Subs can play some minutes to enable first-11 recovery back to around max as well.

For platinum, it is expected that your opponent would be doing his/her best to ensure all conditions are close to full, and he/she would be facing the exactly same issue like you too. That 100T reward (plus 16 greens for 4 matches*4 weeks with subs) is a very fair reward return for all the fine squad management (juggling) and edging the asso opponents.

For the record, despite being a lowly level 7 manager, I have gained 113 points over 3 seasons in my platinum association, so averaging nearly 38 points out of a max 48 points per season. There is a price (greens) to pay for the reward (100T). How to save the most relies on our prior planning of squad quality acquisition and the 3-4 days (Fri to Mon) squad and sub usage while ensuring competitive games’ results would not be compromised.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 02-08-2020 at 12:47 AM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12