Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loan players

Dreamer

Loan players

Administrators, my friends and mine need informations...
    I f i loan a player to my friends in the association mode, this player can play in my team in association too ? or only with my friends ??
    A player can play with 2 or 3 friends in association?The same Player can be loaned to 2 or 3 friends ?

Loan players

Looks like your player can only be used by one of your friends and no others. Even you cannot use him if he's loaned out.

KFC Loella. Level 31
    17 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

He canĀ“t be in two places at the same time ?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Administrators, my friends and mine need informations...
    I f i loan a player to my friends in the association mode, this player can play in my team in association too ? or only with my friends ??
    A player can play with 2 or 3 friends in association?The same Player can be loaned to 2 or 3 friends ?
    Your player can't clone himself. If you loan a player to another Manager, he will only play with him during the tournament, not with you or anyone else. But you can still use him for your own League / CL / Cup matches.

Let's say now the loaned player is an essential part of my own team for Association games. Can I re-take back the player ?

What if the other team (my own Associaiton member) refuse to release the player ?

Quote Originally Posted by trikmamak View Post
    Let's say now the loaned player is an essential part of my own team for Association games. Can I re-take back the player ?

What if the other team (my own Associaiton member) refuse to release the player ?
    Take a look please:

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...oaning-players

"The parent club who loaned the player won't be able to use him in a tournament, but the player will still be available for him in other competition matches (League, Champions League, Cup or Friendlies)."
    Last edited by khris; 06-11-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Take a look please:

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...oaning-players

"The parent club who loaned the player won't be able to use him in a tournament, but the player will still be available for him in other competition matches (League, Champions League, Cup or Friendlies)."
    But what tournament the article actually means? Only this weekend or for future association tournaments as well until the other manager decides to release the loanee? It's not clear to me and it's important to know when will i be able to take the loanee back to my squad

Addicted
    i just have a question about the loan player..... i am the one giving out players as i am the strongest team in the group.....
    so, is my loan player can train with other team player and get some skill points in training? (in the loaning team, not from me)