Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1A2gozCQP1KPV6fZ2

YEstarday we won association tournament, but the game cant count it.
    Todaymorning i saw our defeat. Why an how ?Associations - Bugs/Issues-11111-rjpks.jpg

On video we can see that Real Matismo won on penalty, and his association won. Match is over, but in the morning - draw 0-0. Nice job

32 points was steeled

Rookie
    You should write to in-game supporr so they at least compenasate you with 10 tokens and 5 of any booster. Lately We suffered twice by this issue and i pretty much know the feeling. Dont undertand how is possible such issue to exist so long time in application like Top 11......

!

Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    You should write to in-game supporr so they at least compenasate you with 10 tokens and 5 of any booster. Lately We suffered twice by this issue and i pretty much know the feeling. Dont undertand how is possible such issue to exist so long time in application like Top 11......
    F**k their compensation, prize for association season in my division at least 30 tokens.

Tournament ended on sunday. Today - wendsday. No any reaction from support.
    PS I wrote them on sunday

Banned
    Now we have to wait for asso games and see, if it is fixed or not.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Tournament ended on sunday. Today - wendsday. No any reaction from support.
    PS I wrote them on sunday
    Before they answered within a day or two. Now it took them 4-5 or even more days to respond me. You can fast the thinngs by sending them manager ID of all your managers. These are many numbers, somewhere in club menu(im not sure). And i doubt they will resolve this issue soon...

Today, my Association (Master Federation) played the final round fighting for the title. A team of our Association (Marhham) defeated the other team (2-0). As both Associations were equal in points and in goals, the title was decided in a penalties shootout. Markham won 3-2. But the result has not been shown for hours. Few minutes ago, when a new day began, Top Eleven said the other Association won the title and that the last match wasn't played due to "technical issues". Is there any administrator here?

Enviado de meu LG-H818 usando Tapatalk

Thats very old bug and they do nothing with it. Every week some players meet this ****. They will not do something again. Dont worry and forget.

I offer new rule: If draw - we will not count last match at all. The game works exactly like "my rule"

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast