Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Yeung View Post
    2 of my association matches are frozen right now. It's been frozen for hours and I have an important Cup match coming tomorrow morning, and if this doesn't get fixed I will miss it! Please help!
    me too!!! please fix the problem!! otherwise i can not go into another match!! then i will lose!!

Oh for **** sake! Can't get into my match again!!!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I was disconnected from the game, and keeps disconnecting me. Association match seems frozen.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

you are a company ...
    24 hours nothing is done ...
    it straight to quit and go a further enjoy !!!!

I really try to stay possitive, but it does suck. First leg of final we won 6-12. Now it is frozen and saying that the other team won

Finally got in - lost 0-3 apparently all the other Association's players were able to get in, mine wasn't.

Associations - Bugs/Issues-s37-assoc-w2-3po-1.jpg

This is the last Associations competition I take part in.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-10-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Really great update.
    Really nice weekend.
    Really quick response for fixing your own bugs.

I can't see 3 of 4 my games this week because connection lost. 4 of 6 games of our association yesterday wasn't started and was done as 0:0. You did nothing with problems for this 24 hours - look's like your weekend done at sea from chinese tokens. Yeah, you will give few tokens as compensation, but I buy more than 200 of them in Friday for this sh1t! You can't take responsibility for your own mistakes. You will never see my money again. Dat international game..

All results of this week should be annulled. There was nothing funny about this weekend.

My association had 4 first places previous weeks and 2nd this time. Well, whatever.
    But we can't totally play THIS because of your great update.
    If all work well and we got even 4th place because our tactic mistakes - whatever. But you just kill all our fun.
    Last edited by Kasmeer Meade; 07-10-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasmeer Meade View Post
    All results of this week should be annulled. There was nothing funny about this weekend.
    Totally agree with you and I'll say more, all associacion games should be suspended due to server problems.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_vito View Post
    Totally agree with you and I'll say more, all associacion games should be suspended due to server problems.
    Disagree, I won all my matches fairly. The score of ass. matches should be set as endscore the moment the game froze

This is beyond parody to be honest and i agree with all of you where is Nordeus?

Someone should have been on duty to reset the servers so atleast we can enjoy the other games and leave the associations till you sort out this mess.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast