Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Indraw View Post
    How did you know mate?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Posted into Top Eleven 11 offical facebook page. Now we have to wait for asso games and see, if it is fixed or not.

mali sme skončit na tretom mieste ,ale skončilii sme na štvrtom, pri rovnosti bodov a golov sme vyhrali penalty ,takže sme mali byt treti,na druhy den bolo napisane zapas sa nehral pre nejaku chybu tak to skončilo remizov, pritom ten zapas sme vyhrali aj penalty, cele som to sledoval je to nefer žiadam napravu

Táto záležitosť už bola oznámená

I had 1354 points
    nu au fost promovate și nu am primit bonus de 100 de jetoaneAssociations - Bugs/Issues-1.jpgAssociations - Bugs/Issues-2.jpgAssociations - Bugs/Issues-3.jpg
    I had 1354 points
    Last edited by ovidiuflo; 06-25-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Our Association lost connection after 6th games was at 10'. ~40min after first game started, games were finished and Association-Menu works again,...

Really bad, Nordeus, really bad.
    dược liệu xanh chuyên cung cấp thuốc bổ xương khớp xem chi tiết tại Dar pharma

You are amateurs

You are saying that because of your technical problems we lost a duel in association league???
    Shame on you

Necesito asociación que tengan los jugadores activos!!! Me invitan o me dicen de alguna?? Equipo 5 estrellas y muy activo!!!

I need an association with active players !!! Do you invite me or tell me some ?? Team 5 stars and very active !!!

My association "Торжок сила" took 1st place in the tournament. In the last match of the team punched the penalty and the team of our association won 3-1. The result did not last long and only today the message "Your association took 2nd place" has already come. Why is that?

Dreamer
    In the Search Association, I can not see what I am typing in until I press the done button.

There has been three times now in which an Association duel ended in a tie...Same points and same goals scored. All of the times my association appears as it lost the duel. How come? What's the factor by which you determine who won?

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast