Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    Hello,

I'm the captain of my association and a member (id 100000924199083) that has been with us for the last two tournaments is claming that he didn't receive the 50 tokens from staying in Gold Division 1. All the other members, which played the whole season in the association, did receive the 50 tokens. Can you please check it out, please?
    Association Rule: A Association Member needs to play all 4 season tournaments in the same association to become the tokens at the end!

You wrote, that he was just for the last 2 tournaments in your association, that´s not enough to get the season-reward.

Everything in detail about the reward-conditions you'll find here:

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-feb-3rd.html

Best regards
    Last edited by Christian Beutler; 08-23-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Same happened to me, played all 4 weeks. We were 2nd in gold 3 and promote to gold 2. Other members won their gold tokens and I as leader didn't win any reward, except morale boosters 9 pieces for 2nd place in gold 3. my id: 1538988169. Can u check that.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1975 View Post
    Same happened to me, played all 4 weeks. We were 2nd in gold 3 and promote to gold 2. Other members won their gold tokens and I as leader didn't win any reward, except morale boosters 9 pieces for 2nd place in gold 3. my id: 1538988169. Can u check that.
    Did you promote in league?

Rookie
    Need advice to remove inactive captain
    Our captain has been not able to login to his account for 2 months. He gave permission to remove him from association.I sent message to customer support team but got only automated reply.
    How can we remove him?

Any genuine advice will be heartly welcomed.

Ok. Understand

Queria entender como um time favorito, com bônus no máximo, time descançado e moral elevado consegue perder pra um time que está na parte de baixo do topo da tabela.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeu View Post
    Queria entender como um time favorito, com bônus no máximo, time descançado e moral elevado consegue perder pra um time que está na parte de baixo do topo da tabela.
    What % had the teams? remember that the beatability margin reach a 60%.

Unable to ply friendlies in association... other team members having the same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDowFC View Post
    Unable to ply friendlies in association... other team members having the same issue

Just wonder if you have tried using the search function to find other association’s members to arrange friendlies? It works here earlier today.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Just wonder if you have tried using the search function to find other association’s members to arrange friendlies? It works here earlier today.
    Yea, but we shouldn’t have to search other players. I should be able to play with my associates...

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast