Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Conditions for winning association matches

Angry Conditions for winning association matches

It was written somewhere in this forum that association matches purely depends on team stars/quality, but not manager level.
    Or did i missed something?

Because my 2 association team members 5* lost to 4* opponents that too in home matches.
    Even i too lost both matches ( my 4* team was better in papers then the other 4* opponent in quality level 67.3 vs 58.9)
    My team - 2 players 5* and others 4*
    opponent - 1 player 5* , 3 players 4 * and others 3 *

Is not this like daylight robbery ?

Famous
    This seems pretty reasonable...
    Maybe they had better sharing of bonuses or strategy, or better balanced teams. 67 vs 59 - how close do you think teams should have to be for an upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Kundan Bhoi View Post
    It was written somewhere in this forum that association matches purely depends on team stars/quality, but not manager level.
    Or did i missed something?

Because my 2 association team members 5* lost to 4* opponents that too in home matches.
    Even i too lost both matches ( my 4* team was better in papers then the other 4* opponent in quality level 67.3 vs 58.9)
    My team - 2 players 5* and others 4*
    opponent - 1 player 5* , 3 players 4 * and others 3 *

Is not this like daylight robbery ?
    No, in absolute. Thats a close match.

A 4* can do a better contribution than a 7* perfectly, remember that, there are the visual skills and the internal programming, that determines, how % of effectiveness have a player, in shoots, free kicks, corners etc, too how % of contribution/appearances/ lets say time visible is during the matches, etc.

So, basically is a x9 4* formation vs x3 4* + x7 3*

Some people come here and have the same idea, but thats a wrong perspective regarding how the stars differance really make the differance.
    Believe me, this is a close match and what make the differance, is the internal %'s of effectivity and contribution/appearances during the match.

Too we have to see, the economic bonus, the normal training bonus, the actions inside the match as sub's, + the bonus possesion for who attends....

Is much more bigger what have influence really and, for those who come to complain, the margin in stars terms that a level can face another team equally is more much big.

ok i was able to understand some part.

I had received a good team bonus before match through training. attack/defence/posession/condition were at 4%

even today my team played draw with 3*(53%) team in away and won in a rare margin in home game (1:0)

i do not face these problems in league/CH league/ cup. Only in association match.

Conditions for winning association matches-img.jpgConditions for winning association matches-img1.jpg

i have two teams,hence two associations,my A(bronze 1) team does okay but my lower team (4/5*) and that group is currently ranked number (bronze2)1 but i only played with 4 players but all members attended games,adding a fifth last week but my main point,that i think sways games is and i think its obvious,that managers attend the games,both my associations do much better when all members attend,personally its why i think my B teams one has been more potent than my A one with 5/6* teams
    Last edited by Darren Power; 08-17-2016 at 10:12 PM.